Not new but need friends...

NikkiJ17
NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
I have lots of friends but not very many of them comment on my statuses or posts. :sad: I need some friends who are going to encourage me and keep me accountable.:flowerforyou: I'm on MFP several times a day, so if you're an MFP junkie like me please request my friendship!!! PLEASE????:ohwell:

Replies

• I am on multiple times a day and comment regularly consider yourself added!!! :smile:
  • I will do better! I suck at posting comments and motivation! But I know how much it's needed!!!
  • lucy65
    lucy65 Posts: 22
    request sent! don't be discouraged :)
  • sending request! im always on here! i love seeing how everyone else is doing it motivates me to keep on truckin :)
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Im always up for new friends.. Im here.. Ill comment when I can.. I have sooooooooo many people who post.. lol.. But im here to support you!
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    I've added you too. :smile:

I find it really motivating when people comment on my progress etc so I try to return the favour, particularly when I notice that someone doesn't have any comments on their activity.
  • Sent friend request!
  • Request sent I know what u mean about needin posts or just kind words now and again
  • I sent you one, too! :)

Lucy
  • i am the same way! i thrive on friends comments.
  • eleanorshelby
    eleanorshelby Posts: 3 Member
    Well ive been gone from the site for a while but i really really wanna get back into it and it would be nice to have some ppl that i know are on the same journey that i am...ultimate goal 35lbs weight loss
  • jchapman1957
    jchapman1957 Posts: 80 Member
    Hi Nikki, I have barely kept up with reading your's and other's posts to me and logging my food over the past 3-4 weeks. I do appreciate your posts and will have more time to spend on here now that things have settled down here.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    sending request new friends are always a good thing :)
  • Request sent :)
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    WOW:noway: Nothing like logging in on a Monday morning to 47 friend requests to make a girl feel loved!!!! :heart: Thanks everybody. I'm in the process of adding and deleting so be patient with me. As soon as I get it all done I'll start commenting on all my new friends!!! This was the kick I needed this morning after screwing up this past weekend. THANKS!!!!!!:happy:
This discussion has been closed.