Cheat day?

Options
What happens after a bad cheat day? Do you normally lower ur intake for the rest of the week little by little or work out to break down those extra calories or just continue where I left off?

Replies

• turtleball
    turtleball Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I feel so bad that I work out more
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I continue where I left off.
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm a little more flexible with my diet on the weekends but I plan for them by getting my exercise in before indulging.
  • AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I do try to get some extra cardio in and continue where I left off and let it go. I try not to have those kind of days to often.
  • daniel2012w
    Options
    Ahhh because I feel like I gotta make up for that day smh so ima be eating light the next couple days mabe a hundred or two a day till it evens out lol or just exercise more ima make up for it just wanted Input before I go down that sweaty road
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Forget about it and move on. As long as it's not often, for me, I'm ok with that. I try not to think of it as a cheat day either, just a day where I ate richer food than I would normally, or was fortunate to go out for meals/drinks with friends.

I know not everyone will agree though. I have a lot of weight to lose and would get very bored and frustrated without the odd day off.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I just get back on track the next day. My goal at this point is really the lowest I'm willing to go, so eating less to make up for it is just not an option.