diet plan

Options
Any suggestions on how to get to the 1200 or more calories in your diet without going over in carbs and proteins??

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    dont worry about the macros, just focus on reaching the calorie goal

1200 is low for most people especially if you're exercising and not eating those calories back
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Worry about the macros. Hitting (and surpassing!) your protein goals will help reduce muscle lost while you lose weight.

Peanut butter is a good way to raise your calories, protein and fats.
  • SarahJains
    SarahJains Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I find it so hard to keep within my fat/protein budgets on the app so I just stick to my calories

x
  • missie_515513
    missie_515513 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I couldn't event entertain the idea of 1200 as its just not enough for me - I am eating 1450 and working out - and I have lost 7lbs in 4 weeks!!!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I don't sweat my macros. You should also consider that 1200 is the absolute minimum for a completely sedentary woman. You absolutely can successfully lose fat while eating quite a bit more.
  • Sozzy23
    Sozzy23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My job is pretty sedentery and I had twisted my ankle so until I can get back on an exercise regimen, I figure I better go minimal. Thank you for the inputs!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    How are people who are on a site to lose weight having trouble eating 1200 calories? I just don't get it.
    Don't worry about going over on protein. I go over on carbs every single day.