It crept up ever so slowly

Options
And now I can't get rid of it!!! Not a horror story folks! We're talking my weight! It seems like the older I get the harder it is to maintain a healthy weight! I need to lose a minimum of 20 lbs. I've suddenly got this belly and to top it off I have a serious soda addiction! I came across MFP and I'm looking to use it for weight loss and accountability! My husband and I used to work out on a somewhat regular basis - mostly running, but lately we just haven't found the time - working different schedules and running the kids here and there!) Thing is he works on his feet and I, on the other hand, sit on my ever-growing bum at work all day! Anyway glad to be here, site seems great, and hope to gain a few like-minded, ready to lose some weight "bum-sitters" along my journey here!

Replies

• 1cafeaulait
    1cafeaulait Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Any folks with similar goals please add me! We can inspire one another!
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just accepted your friend request. I am 45 and definitely understand how weight can just creep on if you are busy taking care of others and not paying attention to yourself. Just being conscious of what you are eating will move you in the right direction. Good luck in your journey.
  • 1cafeaulait
    1cafeaulait Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you! That's so true! Dealing with kids, homework, work, etc it's so easy to just grab something fast and unhealthy!!! I've decided to take a little more time to make sure we all are eating right!