Options

Replies

• Irishoats
    Options
    Outstanding
  • aigfsu
    aigfsu Posts: 3
    Options
    What a wonderful job and thank you for sharing the video. I got a little teary eyed :smile:

I did as well (got a little teary eyed)...beautiful video. So happy for you and where you are in your journey. :) Congrats.
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Amazing congrats on all your hard work and great results!
  • Roaringgael
    Roaringgael Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Excellent:flowerforyou:
  • toad_allyinlove
    toad_allyinlove Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story I had to share it with my family and friends great job
  • Georgianbaygirl67
    Georgianbaygirl67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! Great job, you look very healthy and happy!
  • savvyjd
    Options
    WOW....beastmode! Well done, sir!
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    So much for losing "safely" at 2 lbs a week :drinker:

Your progress is amazing! Congrats!!!
  • troberts216
    troberts216 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome video! Thanks for sharing! Congrats!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    That is crazy-great! ;)
    Very inspiring to me. Thanks
  • loner8098
    loner8098 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    awesome job! very inspiring.. i to give up easily but trying to change that . i have been heavy all my life too and i wish i could say i have had the same success as you i have made some progress. congrats and thanks for giving me the boost i needed to see/hear !
  • jwalters0616
    jwalters0616 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words, and yes please feel free to share it on your Facebooks and anywhere were someone may be inspired by it.

As far as 2 pounds a week for "healthy" weight loss, that is under specific diet and exercise, mind you guys, I eat up to 2500 calories a day, run on average 7 miles a day, and so I do not lose muscle mass I lift weights everyday. My strength has increased and my muscle percentage has dropped by less than 2% according to doctor.

Again, I was CLOSELY supervised on this transition, I was given a life span expectancy and told if I did not loss weight I would die.

You should not shoot for this loss in a 6 month time fame unless you have doctor recommendation and nutritionist recommendation to do so.

I showed the video to tell my story and show people, weight loss IS possible, HUGE weight loss IS possible. You just may need a little motivation and hopefully this video reaches at least one person who can change their life with it.

Thanks guys and gals.
  • FaithInAes
    FaithInAes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You really are an inspiration! i'm sure your father would be very proud of you, in fact I'm sure he IS proud of you! Great job my friend :)
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • his_kid1
    his_kid1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • herwholejourney
    herwholejourney Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • vyju1590
    Options
    Congratulations Jonathon! Your story is an inspiration. Thank you for posting your youtube video.
  • jwalters0616
    jwalters0616 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you again everyone, It really means a lot to me that you guys like the video. Please share it if you feel it could inspire yourself or someone you know, thanks.
  • jennifer_255
    jennifer_255 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    amazing video made me tear up
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Fabulous & so inspirational. Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!