• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    All it takes is the first 5 to keep you going! Great job!:bigsmile:
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    You sure DID earn these 5 pounds. Keep going my friend1
  • cecreech
    cecreech Posts: 119 Member
    Ok, it took a couple of weeks or so but I woke up this morning and had lost another pound, fun!
  • Hooray for u! That is a good feeling when you see progress. This is a long journey anyway, and to see a little sliver of light on a long road is encourageing. Keep at it!!!!
  • tryingagain
    tryingagain Posts: 40 Member
    Checking in for week 5. Stayed the same for the first time since I started on June 1. Sad day, but at least no gain.

How are others doing?

67637.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cecreech
    I haven't had too much change, I was down one more pound and the the RELATIVES came to town! So now I am struggling to get back down to where I had lost before. I am riding my bike in little spurts. Its helping. I think its just slow.
  • tryingagain
    Hi, Just checking in. Two pounds gone last week. Everyone check in. We have to keep each other encouraged. This site is so good for that.

Remember . . . you can decide. There is a choice!

67637.png
  • cecreech
    I am still at the same weight but there is more hope than ever since my family is now coming on board and doesn't seem to be sabotaging my work so much. I will probably drop some more weight this week. :smile:
  • tryingagain
    Way to go! You are making a bigger part of the world healthier by your influence.
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Smart move to get the family involved Buddy! You'll get there. (Latest at mile 2800 of the ride across the US:wink: )
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Congrats! You are doing great...keep it up!
  • tryingagain
    Way to go CECREECH! I have not checked in for a while. From 5 down to 19 down, you are doing great!

I am just checking in to keep my self on track. We just got back from vacation so the numbers are not so good. A trip from NC to Seattle and surrounding areas. Very beautiful. Would not change a thing we did. One of the costs is up three pounds. But I am back and tracking again. So I am feeling okay.

Others, please check in. You are my inspiration.

67637.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!