First 5 pounds down

Options
cecreech
cecreech Posts: 119 Member
OK, I know its not much compared to many of you but I haven't lost weight like this ever. Most of the weight I have lost in the past has been due to a fad diet or something and it just came right back. This time I feel like I earned the weight loss. So, I feel great about this! :bigsmile:

67210.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• cecreech
    Options
    OK, I know its not much compared to many of you but I haven't lost weight like this ever. Most of the weight I have lost in the past has been due to a fad diet or something and it just came right back. This time I feel like I earned the weight loss. So, I feel great about this! :bigsmile:

67210.png
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    dude who cares if its nothing like what other people have gotten so far? everyones different!

and that is an accomplishment in itself

and congrats to you!!!!!!
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Shoot--5 pounds is 5 pounds! Congrats!

woohoo.gifwoohoo.gifwoohoo.gifwoohoo.gif
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! OF COURSE you feel great, and you SHOULD! 5 pounds is really good!
    Great job! Keep it up.
  • insearchofskinny
    Options
    GREAT!! Good Luck!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Keep up the fantabulous work! YEY YOU!!! :drinker:
  • cecreech
    Options
    Thanks folks, y'all are the bestest! :blushing:
  • smillermom
    smillermom Posts: 38
    Options
    That is just wonderful! I have passed this site on to 3 of my friends as I feel inspiration like this needs to be shared!!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    That is just wonderful! I have passed this site on to 3 of my friends as I feel inspiration like this needs to be shared!!!!

You've got that right smilermom! I've passed this site on to just about everyone I know. All I do is rave about how great it is! Especially all the supportive people on here! :smile:
  • tryingagain
    tryingagain Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Way to go with the five pounds. Keep it up. I agree this site is great. Mainly because of the people who share. Whenever I feel like blowing it, I just come here and read a little and get inspired again.

67637.png
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Congratulations on your first 5 pound loss. May you have 12 more just like it :)
  • cecreech
    Options
    :bigsmile: <---- Creechmiester feeling mighty warm and fuzzy! Aw Shucks y'all. With this kind of support it is easy to keep working on the right thing. Thank you again! :happy:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:flowerforyou:
    Isn't it interesting how much we can eat and still loose? I am wondering why I never got the concept bevore. :grumble:
    And 5 pounds is a good start, keep up the good work and the other pounds will leave too:bigsmile:
  • Crystal_Cherry
    Options
    :drinker:

keep up the good work :bigsmile:
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Great job.... 5 pounds is great!!!! And you should be proud... Especially for doing it the right way. :happy:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Yay! That's great... congratulations!
  • ColeenSanLeon
    ColeenSanLeon Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!:smile:
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Golly Gee!!! Five pounds is Five whole pounds less. Celebrate Yourself!!!:flowerforyou:
    Peggy
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    congrats, that's 5 pounds you don't have to lose and a giant step towards your goal, you only need to take that step a few more times.

edit: it would help if i could spell
  • klikittyklak
    klikittyklak Posts: 144
    Options
    Hey. I lost my FIRST lb. today and I was happy. Way to go!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!