Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

First 5 pounds down

cecreech
cecreech Posts: 119 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
OK, I know its not much compared to many of you but I haven't lost weight like this ever. Most of the weight I have lost in the past has been due to a fad diet or something and it just came right back. This time I feel like I earned the weight loss. So, I feel great about this! :bigsmile:

67210.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• cecreech
    OK, I know its not much compared to many of you but I haven't lost weight like this ever. Most of the weight I have lost in the past has been due to a fad diet or something and it just came right back. This time I feel like I earned the weight loss. So, I feel great about this! :bigsmile:

67210.png
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    dude who cares if its nothing like what other people have gotten so far? everyones different!

and that is an accomplishment in itself

and congrats to you!!!!!!
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Shoot--5 pounds is 5 pounds! Congrats!

woohoo.gifwoohoo.gifwoohoo.gifwoohoo.gif
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!! OF COURSE you feel great, and you SHOULD! 5 pounds is really good!
    Great job! Keep it up.
  • GREAT!! Good Luck!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Keep up the fantabulous work! YEY YOU!!! :drinker:
  • cecreech
    Thanks folks, y'all are the bestest! :blushing:
  • smillermom
    smillermom Posts: 38
    That is just wonderful! I have passed this site on to 3 of my friends as I feel inspiration like this needs to be shared!!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    That is just wonderful! I have passed this site on to 3 of my friends as I feel inspiration like this needs to be shared!!!!

You've got that right smilermom! I've passed this site on to just about everyone I know. All I do is rave about how great it is! Especially all the supportive people on here! :smile:
  • tryingagain
    tryingagain Posts: 40 Member
    Way to go with the five pounds. Keep it up. I agree this site is great. Mainly because of the people who share. Whenever I feel like blowing it, I just come here and read a little and get inspired again.

67637.png
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Congratulations on your first 5 pound loss. May you have 12 more just like it :)
  • cecreech
    :bigsmile: <---- Creechmiester feeling mighty warm and fuzzy! Aw Shucks y'all. With this kind of support it is easy to keep working on the right thing. Thank you again! :happy:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Congratulations:flowerforyou:
    Isn't it interesting how much we can eat and still loose? I am wondering why I never got the concept bevore. :grumble:
    And 5 pounds is a good start, keep up the good work and the other pounds will leave too:bigsmile:
  • :drinker:

keep up the good work :bigsmile:
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Great job.... 5 pounds is great!!!! And you should be proud... Especially for doing it the right way. :happy:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Yay! That's great... congratulations!
  • ColeenSanLeon
    ColeenSanLeon Posts: 53 Member
    Way to go!!:smile:
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Golly Gee!!! Five pounds is Five whole pounds less. Celebrate Yourself!!!:flowerforyou:
    Peggy
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    congrats, that's 5 pounds you don't have to lose and a giant step towards your goal, you only need to take that step a few more times.

edit: it would help if i could spell
  • klikittyklak
    klikittyklak Posts: 144
    Hey. I lost my FIRST lb. today and I was happy. Way to go!! :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!