T25 anybody done it?

Options
This isn't for me I'm asking for a friend of mine she is around 275 and wants to get back in shape she just wants something short. She is wondering about T25 and if you can actually get results in 25 minutes a day?

She want to lose to get done to about 220 or so so she wondering if it works?

I'm already doing body beast and P90x she had tried them but wasn't a fan.

So she wondering about T25 I'm not a coach for Beachbody or fitness expert by any means just trying to help my friend.

She also taking the visalus shakes once a day because she hates eating breakfast she will have the shake than two hard boiled eggs and a small cup of brown rice.

She trying to eat as healthy as possible to.

And for those who may question the vislaus shakes she included that because she has a hard time eating everything she had tried Herbalife and shakeology liked them but refuse to pay that kind of money.

Replies

• 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I did T25 from july to dec. just started p90x3 on jan 6. i saw great results from T25! you go hard but you can do just about anything for 25 min if you want it bad enough ;-) there is someone that modifies in every single video. alpha is all cardio, beta starts to incorporate weights. women see massive inches lost in their waists and hips usually!!! i know i did. my profile pic is from just 3 mo ( sept to dec). i didn't even realize my body was changing that much.

as for the visalus. i understand WHY, but she is doing her body a big disservice. and not by drinking a shake every day. i do, shakeology every single day. however, the vi stuff is soy protein and for women hormones play a HUGE HUGE role in fat loss, and weight loss, and if she has imbalanced hormones ( keeping her from being able to lose fat and weight) and then she drinks a soy made shake.... she's adding insult to injury. the reason i drink shakeology is because they have vegan formulas. no soy, no whey, and they taste a TON better than the store sold brands.

there is a TON of science behind fat loss ( and weight loss, but they are two totally different things and need to be treated as such). I would love to help your friend!! have her get in touch with me!! i am currently working on my NASM CPT and plan on becoming a certified fat loss coach as well. I'm very passionate about helping others reach their goals! :-)
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    any exercise is better than none :D
    plus there are several studies that show that half an hour of exercise is just as good as an hour for weightloss
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i did t25 and it is high impact. It may be much for one who is starting out... i know i couldn't of done it when i started out, has she looked into something low impact for beginners like slim in 6. that was my 1st program and got great results from it. no matter what exercise program u do , u will get results as any exercise is better then none.