PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    I am totally floored by the amazing results all of you guys have! You guys are such inspirations. I am going to come back and look at these when I need some motivation
  • Cristlefir
    Cristlefir Posts: 67 Member
    This thread is so amazing. Some of you look like completely different people! I couldn't pick just one person to comment on because everyone's progress is SO FREAKING AWESOME! I love this thread! It makes me want to work harder!
  • tspugh
    tspugh Posts: 25 Member
    wow what an inspiring group, everyone has done so well. This motivates me to stay on track so thank you!
  • Kymsanity
    Kymsanity Posts: 27 Member
    Absolutely amazing - you're all such an inspiration...I can't wait to have a success story too :)
  • serenity56
    serenity56 Posts: 79 Member
    Before and afters are my favorite! Thanks so much for sharing, everyone! :)
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    328_zps59b4dfa1.jpg

Photos not working!
  • xxxmarian
    xxxmarian Posts: 4 Member
    I'm just starting out on my weight loss journey and all this pictures are really motivational! Thanks you guys for putting them on here for us all to see - they are really good! well done!! and good luck to everyone else with their weight loss journey! :-)

Feel free to add me - I need a kick start!

xxx
  • MsMacL
    MsMacL Posts: 75 Member
    You all look amazing! Shows what a lot of hard work can do and how worthwhile that is. Proves that being fat is sooooo aging.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    You look wonderful!!!
  • Inspires me to reach my goal - want to lose 50lbs Well done:
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    beforeafter.jpg

Cool dude! You look great.

Same thing I was going to say. Dude!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!