PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I am totally floored by the amazing results all of you guys have! You guys are such inspirations. I am going to come back and look at these when I need some motivation
  • Cristlefir
    Cristlefir Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This thread is so amazing. Some of you look like completely different people! I couldn't pick just one person to comment on because everyone's progress is SO FREAKING AWESOME! I love this thread! It makes me want to work harder!
  • tspugh
    tspugh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    wow what an inspiring group, everyone has done so well. This motivates me to stay on track so thank you!
  • Kymsanity
    Kymsanity Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing - you're all such an inspiration...I can't wait to have a success story too :)
  • serenity56
    serenity56 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Before and afters are my favorite! Thanks so much for sharing, everyone! :)
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    328_zps59b4dfa1.jpg

Photos not working!
  • xxxmarian
    xxxmarian Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out on my weight loss journey and all this pictures are really motivational! Thanks you guys for putting them on here for us all to see - they are really good! well done!! and good luck to everyone else with their weight loss journey! :-)

Feel free to add me - I need a kick start!

xxx
  • MsMacL
    MsMacL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing! Shows what a lot of hard work can do and how worthwhile that is. Proves that being fat is sooooo aging.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!
  • jikennedy
    Options
    Inspires me to reach my goal - want to lose 50lbs Well done:
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    beforeafter.jpg

Cool dude! You look great.

Same thing I was going to say. Dude!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!