NealNH Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and inspiring.
    You definitely "got this".
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,447 Member
    Options
    Trisha708 wrote: »
    It’s wild what a difference 80 pounds makes! on the left I’m wearing a 18/20 jeans and a xxl shirt on the right is a mens small shirt and a med women’s leggings almost to my goal weight!!!achbfef8jcfm.jpeg

Awesome job, Trisha!!!!! What a difference! And what an inspiring first post. Hope you’ll spend some more time here on the boards, sharing what’s worked for you!
  • gillylucky
    gillylucky Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It’s wild what a difference 80 pounds makes! on the left I’m wearing a 18/20 jeans and a xxl shirt on the right is a mens small shirt and a med women’s leggings almost to my goal weight!!!achbfef8jcfm.jpeg

Keep up the great work. Whatever you are doing has been working so stay the course and you will hit your goal!
  • lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

Fabulous Trish, your hard work shows!
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    lisakatz2 wrote: »

Fabulous Trish, your hard work shows!

Great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!