Options
    Truly inspirational photos here
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,428 Member
    Options
    hdllx20lvlsm.jpg

Incredible achievement. You should be very proud. 🤩

ikzvpxpdzw3j.jpg

I think this is a better example of progress in photo tbh you can see i have a sleeper build and am lowkey getting ripped haha its wild coming from being 365

I don’t think there’s any “lowkey” about it. Hot and ripped. I could just cry tears of happiness for you. Keep killin’ it!!!!!!

Damn, if only I’d started thirty years ago…..
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,428 Member
    edited March 21
    Options
    @Mredwards12
    @mtaratoot makes a great point. Look at your photos. What a huge difference!

Have someone take pictures of you, for you. It wasn’t til I saw photos of myself that I finally “recognized” the changes that had taken place in my body. Sure, I could see the scale go down, but the fat chick still greeted me in the mirror. Photos helped me disassociate myself, from myself. I was able to see myself in third party form.

You may have Body Dysmorphia, like many of us, where we just can’t see change. Our brains still recognize “old” us, and fail to visually register change.

And hey, btw, just saw in teensy letters that you started with an inflammation diet. So did I! The one my doctor gave me was only two pages long. I think the simplicity of it kickstarted me. Your oath mirrors mine on so many counts. Way to go!!!!! Hugs!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!