NealNH Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and inspiring.
    You definitely "got this".
  • gillylucky
    gillylucky Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Trisha708 wrote: »
    It’s wild what a difference 80 pounds makes! on the left I’m wearing a 18/20 jeans and a xxl shirt on the right is a mens small shirt and a med women’s leggings almost to my goal weight!!!achbfef8jcfm.jpeg

Keep up the great work. Whatever you are doing has been working so stay the course and you will hit your goal!
  • lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    It’s wild what a difference 80 pounds makes! on the left I’m wearing a 18/20 jeans and a xxl shirt on the right is a mens small shirt and a med women’s leggings almost to my goal weight!!!achbfef8jcfm.jpeg

Fabulous Trish, your hard work shows!
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    lisakatz2 wrote: »

Fabulous Trish, your hard work shows!

Great work
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,550 Member
    Options
    35zz1yxuj4so.jpg
    924dhvfx4d9k.jpg

5 month progress

Started at 240lbs now 165lbs. Working on maintaining weight and leaning out while building more muscle.

Love both your posts, here and on the NSV thread. Good job, man!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!