Please tell me I'm not the only one..:sad:

Replies

• ANNIET2006
    Options
    I have done that many of times!!
  • khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392
    Options
    extra 1 1/2 lbs! UGH!! Darn those birthday parties and captain morgan (and I rarely drink)! I'm hoping that I'm still just retaining a bit and with some clean eating the next couple of days it will come off.
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Sorry, Nope. I have never gone over my daily allowance........Yet!
  • cef957
    cef957 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I was so excited for today's weigh in......as of Sunday morning I was down 2lbs for the week.....but nope the weekend caught up with me! I gained 1.5 lbs from yesterday morning till today! I am not worried about it. It is ok! It will come off at some point. The parties and emotional eating has begun (I know that what it is - so I am working on fixing it). I know I am not perfect - nobody is! I already have my workout clothes on and will go to the gym after my daughter gets on the bus! Don't get discouraged! In a topic just moments ago - I read "small fluctuations now are preparing us for our maintaining". We are all a work in progress.......
  • marypgale55
    Options
    For sure :(
  • marypgale55
    Options
    For sure :(
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Yep. I was hoping for at least a lb off after this weekend. I was REALLY trying to be good but nope. Don't worry. It will come back off. Just get back on track. Everyone slips sometimes. Today is a new day!
  • doris_day
    Options
    Oh you're not alone. I ate far too much in processed foods and ate 2 days worth of sodium. Then I baked oatmeal-raisin cookies and sampled to make sure they tasted good (ha).
    Let's start over today.
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Honestly, my one weekend pig out was from a lot of sodium. Within a few days of flushing it out with LOTS of water, I was back to where I left off.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    ME! :( I am almost positive is sodium/water retention since I didnt eat enough to actually gain anything... but still frustrated!
  • sing1998
    sing1998 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    you look like you're doing really well in your weight loss journey. i wanted to pig out but fought it successfully this time. i've found drinking a hot cup of green tea with pomengranate helps curb my craving. shake it off and don't worry about it.
  • prmamidedos
    Options
    Yes. I TRY to watch what I'm eating, but sometimes it's so hard during the weekend!
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    yes, I gained 2lbs overnight. Which I didn't think I went terrible over on my calories yesterday. I didn't keep track but I didn't eat alot. maybe it's what I ate. I had cereal for breakfast, a hot dog for lunch, and pizza for dinner. Guess the hot dogs and pizza but me over. ERRRR
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    yes, I gained 2lbs overnight. Which I didn't think I went terrible over on my calories yesterday. I didn't keep track but I didn't eat alot. maybe it's what I ate. I had cereal for breakfast, a hot dog for lunch, and pizza for dinner. Guess the hot dogs and pizza but me over. ERRRR

Definitely sodium!! You can't gain 2 pounds of fat overnight. Pizza also has high sodium and definitely some hot dogs!
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Yes, I try to track my weekend calories but usually end up forgetting to log :grumble:something and end up over doing it at least 1 of the 2 days. It's ok though, just get back on the wagon.:happy:
  • PokenStick
    Options
    I cheated one meal on Sunday night and because I burned 1k calories that day working out I thought it would be ok....When I woke up this morning I had gained 3lbs from the day before. :sad:

Now I just gotta hit it harder.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I had way too many beers yesterday, but I will not get on the scale until Sunday... so I have some time to make up for it.
  • zumba66girl
    Options
    I did the same....Sunday morning woke up and was down to 172.2 lbs then I have a weekly weigh in with a group of people on Monday morning and I am back up to 173.....hope it is just water retention.:ohwell:
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    I had way too many beers yesterday, but I will not get on the scale until Sunday... so I have some time to make up for it.

I weigh in on Friday's for this exact reason my friend. I won't go near the scale today due to a lil overindulgence on Saturday. I need time for my body to bounce back from possible sodium intake and don't want to mentally throw myself off :happy:
  • springbreeze72
    Options
    I did not eat well, nutritiously but I didn't gain either. I stayed the same. I will take that!!!!:blushing: