Fan for treadmill

Options
The gym I go to doesn't have fans on their treadmills. Actually there's not a lot of air circulating. It's hard for me to breathe without the air. My question is, well, two of them, first, would it be a faux pas or "douchy" of me to bring a portable fan for the treadmill? And second, if not, anyone have good suggestions for a portable fan? Thanks.

Replies

• tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Couldn't you ask the gym to provide some fans around the room? If it is stuffy in there you are probably not the only feeling stifled.
  • Tomatolover57
    Options
    I have this problem too, but they won't get one. I can bring my own. I wanted something that I could clip on equipment. Was hoping someone would suggest which kind/brand works for them. Anyone?
  • Ajrenee
    Ajrenee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I bet I could find something like that ^^^ at walmart. I'll have to check it out.
    I go to a local owned 24 hour gym, the owner isn't there when I go. I'm sure I could ask, but he doesn't listen to our complaints much. There are ceiling fans, but I like it on my face so I don't overheat so much and have breathing problems.