30 Day Shred

Options
I'm going to post this here and on my wall. What kind of results did you get from 30 Day Shred? Obviously I'm interested in losing weight--but I plan to continue my running. Did you lose a lot of inches? Tone your muscles? Strengthen your legs?

Replies

• edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You should probably ask how long it took people to gain everything back 'after' doing the 30 day shred program.

Any diet or exercise that promotes fat loss/weight loss in a short period of time have a high risk of rebound.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i lost no weight but did lose inches. I have done the program 3 times. I have kept it all off and it's been over 2 years.
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I think im going to add this to my current exercise program. Right now im running 5 miles 5x a week. Im thinking I will alternate days: Run/30DS.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    good luck :)
  • rexiecatmeow
    rexiecatmeow Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    its circuit training. its not a fad diet or "trick" for weight loss.... so im not sure you really know what you're talking about..

OP I did almost 2 full rounds of 30ds last winter after baby #3 ...I did enjoy it..it was a nice quick work out and I did gain strength from it. by round 2 i was able to do non modified push ups. i dont remember now how much weight i lost but i did lose inches for sure.

You should probably ask how long it took people to gain everything back 'after' doing the 30 day shred program.

Any diet or exercise that promotes fat loss/weight loss in a short period of time have a high risk of rebound.
  • KateEMD
    KateEMD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am almost done with my 30 days and I have lost around 4lbs but many more inches. I don't have an exact amount yet but I think it is a great workout.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I am almost done with L1. My eating has been out of whack while doing it so I havent lost. I am going to kick it into high gear this week. I really like the 30DS and plan to do it after the 30 days a few days a week.
  • jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    im on day 6 and i heard great things about this workout.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    30 DS tightened me up & made me stronger. I only lost 4 pounds though......
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I did it and lost one pound. However, I also got a u-shape and a shadow of a vertical line in my abs. My belly stopped falling below my pelvic bone and my butt stayed above my legs. Do it, just so you can say you did.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Lol.

It's an exercise program that many people have success with and is not limited to 30 days.
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    This week hasn't been my best effort. I've had a lot of stress. I've been over on calories a couple times this week. However, typically Oil am under and I run 5x a week. I feel that will help me "lose" pounds (even though I haven't lost anything in weeks). I want to do 30Ds because I can do it at home and it will work muscles Im not using. It sounds like circuit training is perfect. I appreciate everyone's replies :-)
  • missyont
    Options
    I don't remember the inches...I did it 2 years ago for about 6 weeks ( had a few rest days ) and I had results that I was very happy with!
  • missyont
    Options
    I still do it sometimes when I am bored but like once a month if that :p
  • avenuenine
    Options
    I'm on Day 6, and have gained weight! Mortified, but soldiering on regardless as I'm more concerned about losing inches rather than weight. I'm thoroughly enjoying the workout, however I feel like it's not quite enough for me, so I am doing it alongside another workout. Will check back in once complete!
  • imbrittanymarie
    Options
    I am currently doing my 2nd round of the 30 day shred. I did it after baby #1 and had excellent results. Although I did not lose a lot of weight (5 lbs) I looked great and more toned. I'm doing it again now with hopes that I can get back into shape after baby #2. I'm 3 months pp and I have 14 more lbs to go to get to my pre-baby weight.