Need some motivating friends. Finding it very hard :(

Options
Hi :)

I am so new to this but I've tried dieting on my own and it's a massive struggle so I've decided to give this ago and see how I get on. I am a mum of 2, I'm 25 and have about 24lbs to lose. It's hard finding any motivation because I'm always too tired. Is anybody else struggling at the minute? Please add me, you can never be short of friends :).

Replies

• fiaria
    fiaria Posts: 18
    Options
    I definitely understand being tired and struggling. I'm not a parent, but I am a full time student and work park time. I'm 20 and wanting to lose about 30 pounds. I'd love to be friends :)
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am not new, but newly committed. I love this site. I lost touch with it for a while when my life got crazy, but I am back at it again! I am 29 years old, and spend all of my time between work, and my family.
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it myself, feel free to add me friends :)
  • Katrina090
    Katrina090 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request

Back on here for the 2nd time after gaining half the weight I lost back
  • Wraybop
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) im fairly new to this trying to loose 21/2 stone for my 21st in the summer :)
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been logging for over 200 days and I'm always loomig for supportive, interactive friends.
  • mon0121
    mon0121 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me......I totally understand the ups and downs of dieting. It's really about a lifestyle change and this is a great place to begin making that change!