Refeeds while Reverse Dieting?

Options
So ive been reverse dieting since the new year only because from the beginning of december i took a dietbreak trying to maintwin my weight but just gained all of it back so since my metabolism was still slow i decided to go back to my low calories and work my way up. After doing that right away i lost weight which u guess was water and last week ive been eating 1500 and just bumped it up to 1600 on thursday and im gaining weight ever sknce bumping up 100 cals only 2-3lbs tho and its been just 3 days since ive bumped it up. But ive really been having cravings and i scheduled a refeed for monday but if im gaining even a little weight can i still have this refeed or will it jus make me gain more and have no effect? So to sum it all up. Can i have this refeed tomorrow? Or will it just waste my time. Im trying to get my metabolism back on track with minial fat gain, also when i said i gained weight i still look as lean as b4 but im just a little heavier.

Replies

• mengmoua2010
    mengmoua2010 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How much do you weigh? How big is your refeed day compare to your regular day? I would just stick with bumping up calories every now and then and see how your weight react.
  • youngcalorieburner
    Options
    How much do you weigh? How big is your refeed day compare to your regular day? I would just stick with bumping up calories every now and then and see how your weight react.
    So i am currently eating 1600cals trying to work up to 1950 without gaining weight n my refeed woudl be aroung maybe 2100 cals with plenty carbs
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    What is a refeed?