GUYS HELP!! Need ideas...

Options
I need help thinking of ideas for Christmas Gifts for my husband.

For his "Big" gift he wants a tool box for his truck. (yes we are country..haha)

But...I need ideas for the smaller gifts.

He is not a golfer. He likes hunting and fishing, BUT has EVERYTHING he needs for that. I'm running out of ideas.

HELP!!

Thanks in advance for ALL suggestions!

Replies

• carmaybabay
    carmaybabay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    MAKE something cute(: like a scrapbook of the year ?
  • Gershwyn
    Options
    I'd help, but I'm a geek, and probably have different tastes.
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    what's your budget? Does he like to video game? Like maybe a Nintendo DS (handheld) with a cool game?
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    Camo - guys can never have too much camo (at least if they're like my hubby) :wink:

You could get some supplies to go in the toolbox for his truck too - jumper cables or battery charger, new tool kit, tow chain, etc.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
  • kewkdb
    kewkdb Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Buy him a heated toilet seat.
  • tracybarnhill
    Options
    Give him a gift card from his favorite hunting / fishing place, trust me my husband has everything to, but there is always something that he doesn't know he wants until he finds it!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    my ex was huge into hunting. I got him a portable grill ( used butane i think?? ) but he loved it. came in handy for deer season so he could bring eggs and bacon to cook breakfast, and also used it for meets and grilled sandwiches. I got it at sportmans warehouse.
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options

Say what? That really exists??
  • austinusn
    Options
    One of the coolest gifts I ever received was a GPS - I still use it every time I go out, even if its to go 1/2 mile down the street for milk :) LOL..

Good luck!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    One of the coolest gifts I ever received was a GPS - I still use it every time I go out, even if its to go 1/2 mile down the street for milk :) LOL..

Good luck!
    LOL I do the same thing. Ignoring the fact I can get lost in a cul-de-sac, I always wonder if there is a super secret faster way.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options

You could get some supplies to go in the toolbox for his truck too - jumper cables or battery charger, new tool kit, tow chain, etc.

I'm LOVING this idea!! I guess I can ask for help at the Tractor Supply store where I have to buy the toolbox! Thanks!

To everyone else, keep them coming! Thanks a bunch! I need all the ideas I can get, b/c I'm also shopping for my cousin, brother, and Dad!
  • qtwells82
    Options
    I want that for myself!
  • tenoclockbird
    Options
    I was going to suggest the gift card. Guys like that always need more hunting and fishing "supplies" so letting him have free reign in one of those stores is good.
  • PoshTaush
    Options

Haha! That's awesome!
  • PoshTaush
    Options

Good luck!

Oh I'm the same way! I love mine! That's an awesome idea!
  • PoshTaush
    Options

HAHAHA!!!! They actually have "Bacon Salt!" that's hilarious!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options

Now I have to buy my husband one of those, not that it will keep him out of my bathroom.
  • PoshTaush
    Options

HAHAHA!!!! They actually have "Bacon Salt!" that's hilarious!

and BACON lip balm! OMG!
  • suzukigrl
    Options
    I need help thinking of ideas for Christmas Gifts for my husband.

For his "Big" gift he wants a tool box for his truck. (yes we are country..haha)

But...I need ideas for the smaller gifts.

He is not a golfer. He likes hunting and fishing, BUT has EVERYTHING he needs for that. I'm running out of ideas.

HELP!!

Thanks in advance for ALL suggestions!
    hunter and fisher? hmm. how about a gift card to the bass pro shop? be a good stocking stuffer.