UK girls?

Options

Replies

• Tiranoua
    Tiranoua Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Aimee :) I'm from Cheshire also! I'm planning on losing 140Ibs, it will take a while but I'm determined :)
    I've always been a big girl but I want to change that! x
  • SDoor1904
    SDoor1904 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm Stacey, 26 living in Aberdeen. I joined MFP just yesterday after speaking to a close friend who swears by it. I am hoping to lose a total of 2.5 stone since putting on almost 3 stone since 2010. Please feel free to add me :)
  • mizay83
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I'm from Essex, looking to get back in shape to keep up with my 15 month old son.
    Feel free to add me.
    Good luck everyone :)
  • SaresMansell
    SaresMansell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Sarah and I'm 26 from Sheffield. I've lost weight with MFP before and think its brilliant but unfortunately I got out of the habit of tracking and I'm now at my heaviest :( I want to lose about 70-80lbs

I figured a good way of keeping myself accountable this time would be to have more friends on my list to push me and hopefully the social side of things will help!! Feel free to add me!! :)

Sarah x
  • Silvara_11
    Silvara_11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello from London, looking to lose 1 - 2 stone over the next 6 - 8 months. Happy to motivate others :)
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi Ya,
    I'm 29 too, from Essex.

Got about 1 - 1.5 stone to lose.

I'm pretty active on here so feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • foodie501
    foodie501 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm Viv, Nice to see some UK girls on here :)

I am 46 and live in East Anglia. Its my first time on MFP, I need to loose a 2.5 stone. I am going to the gym 2 or three times a week and hopefully getting my dogs fitter too (they love it). I am fairly fit, but my previous job (hated it and just quit and retrained, poorer but happier) revolved around social events and the bar and I just love food and feeding my family, I have Adult sons so healthy food but portions are hefty.

After a year of 'messing about' I am now determined at 40 I was a size 12 who ate what she wanted time to ditch the comfort eating.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Ive been on MFP for a while had some sucess and then due to health issues Im here again to make a new start.
    Feel free to add me x
  • explorationerin
    Options
    Hey im erin, Im from cheshire too and im starting back on mfp again....

My first time round i lost 126lbs over about 15 months but for whatever reasons i left mfp and ive put 42lbs back on in the last year or so, so this time im aiming to lose 70lbs to start with and then will see how i feel.

Could always do with more uk mates, so feel free to add me :)

xx
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    From Abertawe!!!

Been here for 2 years and have been maintaining of 1 year. I'll never give up or it'll all go back on. Lost 40lbs to date now concentrating on my fitness. Obsessive Fitbit user.
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Newport (South east Wales)

I have been slowly losing with mfp for about 18 months now. Always happy to have new friends so feel free to add me x
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm Alli from Manchester but currently based in Cumbria.

I've lost about 60lbs & have 15lbs to go before I get to goal. Although I'd be over the moon to get to goal, I'm more focused on body fat percentage & fitness at the moment.

I log on here daily & work out 5/6 times per week (incorporating strength & cadio).

In need of some more friends myself who have similar goals to my own - so anyone, please feel free to add.
  • Elegra2006
    Elegra2006 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi

Feel free to friend me anyone...

35 from Edinburgh, love exercise mostly body weight stuff, circuits and lifting. Not huge amount to lose (about 8-10lbs) but struggle to keep weight off and prone to bad food days so need to try to keep that under control.

x
  • DECAFLiving
    DECAFLiving Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm from Wiltshire with 2 stone to lose. Becoming an exercise junkie and loving it - would never have said that last year!!!

Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • K1tt
    K1tt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Toni from London. Looking to lose 3 stone. Feel free to add me.
  • Katiejoanne1988
    Katiejoanne1988 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm from Kent and am halfway through my weight loss journey, i've lost 91 lbs and want to lose another 60. I've used MFP for the last year or two and found it to be such a big help but i've never really interacted with other people on here and I think for the rest of my journey that would be a big helps so please add me and hopefully we can help eachother :smile: xxx
  • LaurenPell123
    LaurenPell123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm Lauren from West Yorkshire :)
    I want to loose about half a stone I think (still undecided, I'll know where I want to be when I get there :) )
    I'm finding it really hard to loose the weight, body just seems to like where it is, but I'm starting Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 today :) feel free to add me :D
  • emmalouiserichardson
    Options
    Hi, I'm new. I'm in the East Midlands, I'm 5'8'' and just under 12 stone; I'd like to get back down into the middle of a health BMI range for my height, so I'm aiming for 10 stone.

I'm also looking to get fit again - I was diganosed with glandular fever in October 2012 after several months of being continually poorly; I wasn't able to exercise as I was either ill, exhausted ot both, so I'm looking to regain fitness and tone, and the weight loss will be an adjunct to that.

I used to be very active whilst I was at university, and at my lowest weight was 8 stone 13lb, and swimming a mile a day, so I know I can do it; time, patience, healthy eating and exercise is the key. I didn't count calories when I lost weight before, but I *rigourously* ensured my fat intake never exceeded 70g per day.
  • sel2504
    sel2504 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 2 stone myself. Lost 3 on year a couple of years ago but then got slack and put some back on. Just back from an amazing holiday and finding it a tad difficult to get back into the swing of things so would love to make new friends to encourage and support me. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey! I absolutely love working out and get in the gym 3-4 times a week, sometimes 5. I just need to get my nutrition in check to get the best results. I'd like to lose around 20ish lbs more. Feel free to add me :)