I blew my cals...

Options

Replies

• dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hot chocolate with Bailey Irish Cream!! YUM!
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Cals is a funny name..
  • JumpingDog
    JumpingDog Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Extra ketchup? Nothing really today but I'd love some gelato sometime later when I'm not feeling so full.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Yesterday on flourless chocolate cake...it was so freaking good!!! Trying my son on a gluten free diet for his add, sorry for him that I won't make it often because I don't think I'll have any self control!!
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Sea salt Carmel Gelato, the entire pint.

I'd go over for that :)

+10,000 !!!!!!
  • sillyvalentine
    sillyvalentine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Turkey dinner. I got a couple of turkeys on sale after the holidays so I roasted one up with all the trimmings for the in laws. WAS SO GOOD!
  • hedwardsb
    hedwardsb Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Red Robin
  • JBnyc99
    JBnyc99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Sucked mine....again

Umm,...what?
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Oreos. Birthday cake flavored oreos. Lots of oreos between yesterday and today
  • CaliforniaAJ
    CaliforniaAJ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I had arugula salad for lunch..not bad. It was the 2 crab cakes and 2 goat cheese crostini that came with it that blew the calories for today.

Plus, today is a rest day, so no exercise calories to offset with. Never mind. I'll work harder tomorrow.

However, I did realize that I could easily have had just 1 of each and been more than satisfied, Should have had a 'to go' box for them and bought them home to enjoy tomorrow.

Hmmm, I think I am getting the hang of this now!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Starbucks...grande non fat caramel flan latte with whip and a big ole scone...yeah that was "lunch".

I have GOT to try one of these

They are effing delicious! I had the exact same thing (with whip) for a snack yesterday. Over 700 calories! I about fell out of my chair when I entered it. Worth it for a treat though :)

I was so disappointed when I tried this! Personally, I didn't taste any "caramel flan," it just tasted like a regular caramel latte. Nothing special. The whipped cream was actually really good, but that stuff melts too fast. :c I'm dying to try the Frappuccino version though, I'm sure I'd enjoy that one a lot more!! Hopefully they have it long enough for it to get warmer outside first :x
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Cals is a funny name..

I see what you did there...:drinker:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Cals is a funny name..

I see what you did there...:drinker:

Uh oh, I hate to tell her it looks like everyone here blew Cals.
  • j67867
    j67867 Posts: 27
    Options
    living life....
  • kjerstenkipp
    kjerstenkipp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    1ZenGirl ...It is the devil in a coffee cup. Really!
  • supermysza
    supermysza Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I think your picture is perfect for that post :P
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    living life....

Im on the bulk mode . I had 3 bowls of cereal , lamb chops , garlic bread , 2 protein shakes , and ice-cream with nutella for dessert last night .

Im hungry again
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    On chocolate and gingerbread cookies. :( I was over my calories for a second day in a row. I will try to make up for this, the whole week.
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    just ate the whole cheesecake myself...burp!