HELP!

Options
Sombody pleaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssss motivate me to workout....please. I want to say and also drink water but just the sound water kills me.

Replies

• untamedheart
    Options
    I was the type of person that ALWAYS drank anything BUT water, but eventually I got used to it. Don't think about trying to get 8 glasses of water in the first day, just try to incorporate 1 glass first and work your way up to it. I started with drinking a glass to take my vitamins in the morning instead of milk or juice and now I'm up to 4 glasses a day.
  • hunterzmomma
    Options
    JUST GO RIGHT NOW AND DRINK A FULL GLASS!
  • maryanna50
    Options
    I can understand not wanting to drink water, I think its awful tasting. I have a terrible addiction to Diet Pepsi. What I tell myself so that I make myself drink water is, I can not have anything else to drink unless, I drink at least one full glass of water.
    And what I can say about getting yourself motivated to work out., "I'm not going to the end of the day with out working out." Take out the frustration of not working out into working out. :)
  • phoxphire1
    Options
    Hi Keisha. I'm an official "water hater" myself but I'm learning to drink it more and more because it's critical. What I do is take a 16.9 oz bottle of water and count ten sips, breathe, and take another ten sips. Before you know it, you're done!! Then move on to the next bottle. So far, I'm only able to do 2 bottles per day, but I'm trying to get up to four. I completely understand, but just know that it's essential for weight loss to consume enough water. Try to use this as your motivation. :-)
  • davischiky
    davischiky Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WORK IT WORK IT!!! Lets start this week. I sure need too... Im tired of this yo yo dieting
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    If you can't stand water, try a carbonated water. I buy six packed of seltzer water from Safeway, it's just carbonated water, no sweetener or anything, but since it has bubbles, it's more interesting than water!
  • nicolegentles
    Options
    I glass, Done! pew-wee
  • nicolegentles
    Options
    clrflower,
    Been doing the crystal lights but they make my head hurts