23 yo female looking for support

Options
Hey

SO after a stopping and starting at getting the weight off I'm back on the wagon with a whole new determination and outlook. I lost around 3 stone last year but want to take this seriously and get back to a healthy weight. got a long ways to go but I'm determined not to let myself down.

Looking for some buddies who are taking this seriously and that can support me through this. In return I'll be supportive and make sure your right on track with me. (trust me I have a friend that wont even go to the gym with me anymore because I push her hard and she hates letting me down lol)

feel free to add if your looking for a friend

Replies

• IndyHannah
    IndyHannah Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I lost around 30lbs two years ago on here, and have slowly put almost all of it back on : ( I'm back on the wagon too, and determined this time to actually make my goal weight! I'll add you just now. xx
  • ils_1231
    ils_1231 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    3 stone is amazing!!!

I've lost and kept off 40 lbs in a 6 year period. I'm currently looking to lose 25 lbs.

feel free to add me! it's a long process but its worth it.
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm right there with you!
  • Jasonat379
    Jasonat379 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    well done on losing 3 stone keep it up.... I've just started myself its only been a week but already lost 3 lbs
  • Erickn002
    Options
    Hey I'm Erick and I know how you feel I keep trying to get started but at some point I just lose my way if you need support I would be glad to help but as long as you will help me too especially since I'm really new to going on this site xD
  • fayglet
    fayglet Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey! Similar story and needs here! Feel free to add me for some positive support :)
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 30!!! We can motivate eachother.