What do you eat of the McDonalds Dollar menu?

Options

Replies

• italianprimadonna
    Options
    The new bbq ranch $1 burger is 320 calories and a parfait is 120. Thats two items I get... and a large diet coke... If I'm pretty decent with calories I'll get two bbq ranch burgers. They are awesome!
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    McDoubles, McChickens, McNuggets, Choco Chip Cookies, Fries... that's all I have to say about that
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Whatever I am in the mood for. I'm sure I have tried everything there once.
  • Miche11e5
    Miche11e5 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    If I need fast food, I go to subway. Not great, but better than McD's.
  • lmd_1979
    lmd_1979 Posts: 130
    Options
    I can confirm that the item with the most calories is.....

The Chicken McNuggets x 20 at 885 calories.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Bacon buffalo ranch McChicken.
  • Justifier
    Justifier Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I don't eat that garbage.

Burger King forever!
  • Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wendy's is what. Not a fan of McDs. Jr bacon or baked potato.
    ETA also their chili is yummy.

Yum! I agree, Wendy's is where it's at! LOL. I've been wanting a plain baked potato all day. And a plain Jr. Bacon wouldn't be too bad either. :love: My heart is telling me yes but my head is telling me no.:noway: HAHA!
  • randomtai
    Options
    If I need fast food, I go to subway. Not great, but better than McD's.

How so? :huh:
  • rdsalem88
    rdsalem88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    McDouble plain, no top bun. I order it once in awhile for my fast food fix.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    whatever you want, if it's once in a while.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    nothing. if I'm going to Mickey D it means I have enough calorie leeway today to have a Big Mac. And I will enjoy it.
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    McDouble! I was craving a cheeseburger soooo bad the other day and wanted to grab something before school so I researched. McDouble is 360 or 390 (can't remember which) calories and cheap! It was goooood. Although, my tummy hurt after I ate it since I've been eating pretty good.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    If you can fit it into your day eat whatever you want from the dollar menu. You'll just have to look up the nutrition info and plan for it.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Ever.

Items that are quick and cost a buck or less from your kitchen: banana, apple, orange, handful of almonds, oatmeal with cinnamon, box of raisins, carrot sticks, celery and peanut butter, trail mix, meat or fruit jerky, boiled eggs

THIS
  • Cadaverous_Bones
    Options
    fruit & yogurt parfait, mcchicken with no mayo, add tomato, grilled chicken bbq snack wrap
  • randomtai
    Options
    Nothing. Ever.

Items that are quick and cost a buck or less from your kitchen: banana, apple, orange, handful of almonds, oatmeal with cinnamon, box of raisins, carrot sticks, celery and peanut butter, trail mix, meat or fruit jerky, boiled eggs

THIS

This does not answer the question. :huh:
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Side salad
  • Steph_in_Mississippi
    Options
    Have you ever downloaded the free fast food app? It's pretty good. It will help you decide what will work. It has tons and tons of fast food places with nutritional information.
  • FatSkillet66
    Options
    Grilled chicken snack wrap - no sauce. If I'm being real good, I'll leave off cheese. The best part is if you special order this way; it's made fresh right then! They're very good! I wish they had'm for b-fast.

Good Luck!

Oh, also most chains have a nutrition menu where you can play around with adding / removing ingredients to let you see how the nutrition facts change. Mickey-d's does