TURBO FIRE!!!!!!!!

Options
Hey y'all! I love TURBO JAM so I decided to invest in TURBOFIRE! I just got the DVD's in Saturday, but been out of town, so I'm starting the program today! I'm starting with the INFERNO plan, and I'M PUMPED!!!!!! I can't wait to see what new moves Chalean has in store for me! Yay! She is bad@$$!!!!!! She is the only one that keeps me motivated. Jillian Michaels is good at scaring/threatening me to stay motivated, but Chalean really takes the heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll post an update tomorrow on this great new investment!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• toberlili
    Options
    :flowerforyou: get to it and have a blast :smile:
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I think you will LOVE it! I just started week 17 (2nd month of advanced workouts) and I really think Chalene outdid herself with this program! Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Sharon
  • ambercole
    Options
    I've tried turbofire, turbo jam, zumba, and a few other of the "dance" based workouts and I may be in the minority but I HATE all of them!!! I an not coordinated enough to keep up, no matter how much I practice. Within the first couple of minutes i am already about 20 steps behind!. I prefer the workouts like P90X, jillian michaels, and insanity, that are more "strength" based and less "shake your @$$". That's just me.
  • kappy2010
    Options
    Well, day one, Fire 55 EZ and Stretch 10 was awesome!!!!!! I sweat so much the carpet was wet under me hahahahaha! I loved it! I was so pumped when it first started, I went full-out all the way through! I absolutely love Chalean! I'm doing the INFERNO plan to jumpstart my metabolism! So intense!!! I got more done last night too than I had planned on! Yah!

I can't wait to do today's workout after work! I"m so excited I want to leave early just to do the workout!!! I'm addicted!!!!!!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    I did TF 55 EZ today too. Bodybugg said I burned 491 calories from it! 55 EZ used to be my favorite but now I love TF 60 more!

Sharon
  • maxygirl
    Options
    WELL IM DOING TURBO FIRE AND IM ON WEEK 19 ONE MORE WEEK TO GO AND ITS BEEN A BLAST THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH YOUR GONNA REALLY ENJOY IT SO FAR IVE LOST 26 LBS ,WHOO!!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it!! I'm so excited! I've done Turbo Kick which a class based version of Turbo Jam that Chelean markets to instructors but I don't have time to make it to class and they only offer it 3 x's a week. I debated between Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire but decided I've been doing Turbo Jam in class for quite awhile and ready for a new challenge!! I can't wait to start seeing the changes. I have lost 60 lbs and have 60 more to go! I'm ready to get going on it!!!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Good for you Alypri. I know you're going to love Turbo Jam so much that afterwards you'll want to move on to Turbo Fire. Best of luck on your next 60! Remember we're here if you need support!

Maxygirl - wow week 19. What are you planning to do next? I'm in the middle of week 17 and am already thinking about doing a hybrid once I'm done.

Sharon
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Good for you Alypri. I know you're going to love Turbo Jam so much that afterwards you'll want to move on to Turbo Fire. Best of luck on your next 60! Remember we're here if you need support!

Maxygirl - wow week 19. What are you planning to do next? I'm in the middle of week 17 and am already thinking about doing a hybrid once I'm done.

Sharon

Thanks Sharon! I may notof worded it clearly but I went with Turbo Fire!! Will be here next week and I can't wait to get started!!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm on Week 10 of TF. I love Chalene's programs. This is by far, my favorite.
  • kappy2010
    Options
    Yay! I'm so glad everyone loves TurboFIre/TurboJam as much as I do! Chalean really does a great job!

In her Turn up the Burn book that's included with the TurboFire, it says you can do the program as many times as you want to! Just turn up the intensity on the next go-around!

No matter how much weight you lose, though, you have to keep exercising to keep that weight off! If you quit exercising all together and go back to old habits, you will gain it all back! No one wants that!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Just had to add my 2 cents!! I LOVE TURBO FIRE!! I'm on week two and its so great i already can tell the routines are getting easier (meaning i can remember them) and i absolutely love this workout!
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oh you guys are making me more excited than I already am. I havent started turbo fire yet but as soon as I get paid for last months drill (navy reserves) then I am going to order it. I am so anxious, but I know it will be a couple more weeks before I can order it. ahhhhhhhh I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!
  • kappy2010
    Options
    Ok! Second day of TurboFire Inferno was BRUTAL! BUT I LOVE IT!!!!!! I did the Fire 45, HIIT 20, Stretch 10! Wow, what a workout! I was sweating so badly that my husband wouldn't give me a hug when he got home from work! LOL I'm so pumped to do today's workout! I'm doing the Fire 55 EZ class, and like the adds say, don't let the EZ fool you! It's definitely tough, but not as tough as the Fire or HIIT classes!!!

Again, I'm so pumped! I love CHALEAN!!! Woo hoo!
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I just got Turbo Fire in the mail yesterday. I'm going to start it in February because I'm having foot surgery in January.
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yay I get to order Turbo Fire on the 24th, cant wait
  • telcochik
    Options
    Yay you're going to love it!
  • Irisherinfun
    Options
    I just ordered this today.... I plan on doing P90X again after that .... I am going to be FIT FIT FIT for summer! Anyone have anyhting they want to share about Turbo Fire? Anything I should know?
  • telcochik
    Options
    Just that it's the best program Chalene ever created! You will burn a ton of calories while having fun. I've lost more than 15 lbs and inches all over since starting the program 17 weeks ago. Wait until you get to do HIITs...if you love them then you'll be a nutcase like the rest of us. :laugh:

Can't wait to hear your thoughts once you start!
    Sharon
  • snowflakelaia
    Options
    I also love Turbo Fire, and you're right, Charlene keeps one motivated, and seeing her give 110% and non-stop chatting is amazing!
    I'm combining Turbo Fire with some P90X and it is great.

BTW Charlene's Turbo ABS 10 is a killer... I usually need 60 minutes of intense cardio to get really tired, and then I usually need to add 30 minutes of toning or some abs to feel good about doing a good workout, otherwise I feel that I have not done enough...