magnum PI

Options
clydethecat
clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
i'm watching magnum pi. i have to say, those little shorty shorts he runs around in are so damn sexy. i would love for that style to come back. i think i may get some for my husband. maybe i'll start a movement, the shorty shorts for men movement. it could be a thing.

i know some of you think they're dorky. but just watch an episode of the pi. so damn sexy. he's all tan and buff, and his legs are all ripped and sexy.

i think if you are a man, you should think about getting yourself a pair of those shorty shorts. if for no other reason then to strut around your house.

mmmmm.... shorty shorts :)

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    No short shorts here.

Good theme song though!
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    You mean like this? The movement is well underway.
    http://70sbig.com/blog/2012/09/the-revolutionary-guide-to-manly-short-shorts/
  • stephv38
    stephv38 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    the theme song is the best ever....
  • clydethecat
    Options

sweet
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Somebody"s horny today! I loved that show when I was young. I thought by this stage in my life I would be living in warm Hawaii solving investigations with my friend who flew a helicopter. Instead I live in snowy Canada. I do solve investigations and crime though. One out of four isn't bad I guess......and short shorts hurt the parts!
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I was watching an old home video that my mom recorded back in 1987. My brother was wearing a pair of those short shorts you speak of AND he was sporting the mustache, too! I just couldn't stop myself from laughing. He looks remarkably like Tom Selleck. So much so that he could have been a stunt double or something for him. I will see if I can pull a screenshot from that video and post it. But you are right...Tom Selleck is a VERY sexy man...even to this day.
  • MrsGriffin67
    Options
    not sure how this works so here goes...

Dave_zpsc138b65e.jpg
  • clydethecat
    Options
    exactly! awesome pic :)
  • MrsGriffin67
    Options
    He was a heart-breaker...I'm surprised that I even have any girlfriends left after the trail he left in his wake...lol
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    No. No. No.

I was young when short shorts on men were popular the first time. Some things can't be unseen :sad:
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    not sure how this works so here goes...

Dave_zpsc138b65e.jpg

Maybe its me, but he reminds me more of John Oates of Hall & Oates.