Looking for some Supportive Friends

Options
Hi my name is Patrick. I'm a father of four. Me & my loving Wife (FierceLisa on MFP) are in this journey together. My highest weight was 270. I started MFP at 239.9. I still have about 60lbs. I'd like to lose. I'm looking for some supportive friends along the way to make this as enjoyable as it can be. I was diagnosed with MEN2A (Medullary Thyroid Cancer) back in 2009. My weight has been an uphill battle since. You never truly know what a thyroid is really doing for you untill it is gone. I've been diagnosed with sleep apnea, high blood pressure & back issues. It's definitely time for a change.

Replies

• jbwilliams888
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can be a supportive friend.
  • FierceLisa
    FierceLisa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    We will do this together. :)
  • ramsfan84
    ramsfan84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That is really awesome that you and your wife are doing this together. I'm sorry for the medical problems but hopefully you are moving in the right direction.

You can add me. I am very supportive.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me .... Best of luck to you and your wife!
  • MsBluelipstick
    Options
    always looking for support too! loss about 15 lb since joining but about 50 in total so far
  • tracytea
    Options
    Hi! You're more than welcome to add me ! I am always looking for new supportive friends!
  • tdancy1997
    tdancy1997 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is very good to have the support of your wife!!!!!! You both can add me. Good luck and I look forward to responding to more of your posts :-)