Your Driver's License Weight

Options

Replies

• vlonghi
    vlonghi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just checked.. and umm... hehe.. well... i'm stil about 20 pounds heavier... but i'll get there.. :)
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    haha! I have listed 150 since i got my license! That's what my body tends to revert back to and sticks with pretty easy. Though I have been about 5-10lbs over that since losing my baby weight like 2 yrs ago! I keep getting to 154 and no lower :( of course, though I eat in my cal range most of the time and exercise, I have yet to give up all of the junk food :)
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Well, mine definitely doesn't match...but i doubt that is too surprising in AZ when you only have to update your photo every 12 years.
  • jbqueen
    jbqueen Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I was probably about 40 pounds heavier than what was originally on my license. In the intervening years, I managed to lose some weight and was only about 15 pounds away from my listed weight when I had to go in and get my DL renewed. The clerk there saw me and said, "There's no way you weigh XXX [amount on my DL]; you must have lost weight." He then changed it (without my asking!) to an additional 20 pounds less! So instead of being 15 pounds from my DL weight, I'm now 35 pounds from it!!!!! :huh:
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm 13 pounds heavier. I guess I better get a move on!
  • WannaBthinJen
    Options
    I am 5lbs under what I lied about! Woohoo!!! Lol
  • cef957
    cef957 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i had to go look.....I am 19lbs away from my driver's license weight.....i just noticed that my height is wrong!
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    Options
    I am 15 lbs heavier! hahaha! I WAS then and still am 15 lbs heavier! I can get away with it because I'm short and don't look like I weigh as much as I do. I'm muscular and solid (for the most part).
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I lied about my weight several years ago when I moved to Washington State and got a new license. I was probably around 15 or so pounds over what my license stated. I just looked at my license and now I'm 5 pounds under what it says. :happy: I have another year before my license is up for renewal and by then I'll be at my goal weight. :happy:
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I am 32lbs above my DL weight but not shooting for 125 again LOL. That is TOO skinny for me (FOR ME).
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i'm 0.7ounces lighter:) i used to be 9lbs heavier!
  • IceFaith
    Options
    LOL I thought about this the other day! I just looked and I am 7 lbs above the weight on my DL. I put that weight number on there when I was 16...I was about that size then. Hopefully by the time I have to renew, next year, I'll be able to change it to Much below that number!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Mine has been a lie. LOL I think I am 22 lbs from what it says...some day for me too!
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My ID says that i'm 170 and I haven't been 170 since I was 17! So it's like 95 more than what my license says. Most people dont believe it when I tell them my weight anyway so it'll be cool to get down to that again and ppl think I'm like 103 or something. :D
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Mine has been a lie. LOL I think I am 22 lbs from what it says...some day for me too!

New goal!!!
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I just checked. I'm two pounds over what my license says. The license is 27 pounds less than where I started 2010.
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    On my first drivers license I was about 40 lbs heavier than the weight I said. I just got a new one in April, hurray for 21! and I made a copy of my old one...(i know, can't have two) ..I made a copy because people don't believe the old one is me. I look like miss piggy no joke. I keep it as a reminder of what I once was and will NEVER be again!
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Im still 17 lbs over mine, and thats 5-10 lbs heavier than my goal. 27ish lbs to go!!!
  • futureflaka
    futureflaka Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    HAHA I was just thinking about that this morning its time to renew my license [it's my birthday] and i was looking at my weight on there which i lied about with 20 lbs. i am now 3 lbs. away from the weight on my license...should i lie another 20 lbs?
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    HAHA I was just thinking about that this morning its time to renew my license [it's my birthday] and i was looking at my weight on there which i lied about with 20 lbs. i am now 3 lbs. away from the weight on my license...should i lie another 20 lbs?

Hahaha, can't advise you on that but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!