1000 cal

Options
Hello pals,
I can't seem to go over 1000 cal, I am not hungry also I am doing the GNC 7 day Lean body detox and my head hurts really bad every day... today had to pull over. what do you think it is?
1. Lack of water
2. lack of Carbs
3. Lack of Exercise
4. the Diet pills in the pack
5. Lack of Sleep
6. Lack of........................
see you guys nasty stop thinking that lol!
Lack of sugar

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I haven't looked at your diary, but if you are taking diet pills, STOP! You don't need them. If you make healthy choices and get your body moving, you will lose weight. Drink lots of water, eat fruits, veggies, proteins, and complex carbs. Avoid lots of processed sugar.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I think a detox is pretty tough on your body. So you will suffer withdrawal from everything. But do try and drink lots and lots of water which should make it a bit easier.

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • nicolegentles
    Options
    Hey guys thanks,
    Not being stuborn but you are saying the thing I actually have the biggest problem with. I will try. I do tend to bring stuff up if I force it so I will try. I actually post about my water issue today.:sad:
  • dxing
    dxing Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello pals,
    I can't seem to go over 1000 cal, I am not hungry also I am doing the GNC 7 day Lean body detox and my head hurts really bad every day... today had to pull over. what do you think it is?
    1. Lack of water
    2. lack of Carbs
    3. Lack of Exercise
    4. the Diet pills in the pack
    5. Lack of Sleep
    6. Lack of........................
    see you guys nasty stop thinking that lol!
    Lack of sugar

get off the diet...
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    Lack of carbs, dehydration from lack of water, and lack of sleep can all give you a headache. Don't know what's in your pill pack but that would be a strong possibility also.
  • dashundmommy
    Options
    i have gastric bypass and i don't get enough calories in, that is one reason my head hurts plus the lack of water i get in. i am suppose to drink 8 glasses of water a day but when i do i can't eat. the water fills me up. what i do is eat 6 small meals a day. I may not be hungry at the time but force myself to eat at least 2 bites. hope this helps. I know i am not much for food and all but hope info helps in some way.2798399.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools