Options
2»

Replies

• brandireni
    Options
    I love it!!!!! she is annoying, but I almost like her now....:smile:
  • TerriTwitty
    Options
    I purchased JNL Fusion after seeing a Saturday morning commercial in the beginning of August. I can honestly say that I purchased it with the intent of trying it, not sticking with it, and returning it. It came in the mail on August 19. I opened the box, measured myself (chest, r & l arms, r & l thighs, hips, waist) and began the program. I've seen a lot of reviews of the instructor being irritating or talking too much, whatever, concentrate on the workout. There have been many times where she actually motivated me to not give up during a specific circuit. Anyway...I just did my six week measurements and am very proud to say that I have lost a total of 13.0" and 6.5 lbs. Her workout is supposed to be six days per week with one day of rest. I have fallen about four days behind that schedule because I have went on a bike ride or a hike in lieu of her workout but have been pretty consistent in doing at least something six days per week. I have tried to have a healthy diet, but wine and weekends get in the way a little. That said, I am very pleased with the results so far. I am 51 years old and it gets a little harder the older you get. I give this program a big thumbs up!!!!
  • Merryeri
    Options
    I just received JNL in the mail today! I am so excited! Im about to do day 1 now. I know its kinda late (8:40PM) but Ive been busy busy! I wish there was a JNL group her on MFP!!
  • bethgetz
    Options
    I did JNL fusion for 8 weeks and gained weight too. NO matter what I did I was gaining weight. I enjoy the program and continue to do it because I like it. But what to eat, when , etc... was so confusing to me. I now added Isagenix as my food program to follow and now finally I am losing weight and gaining lean muscle. I love JNL fusion and I can't live without Isagenix forever.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    bump thanks for the post op i'll have to look into it
  • byorkey
    Options
    Can anyone please help me!!! I bought the JNL videos... Which I love by the way and wish I had recorded results before starting. I didn't and the reason I didn't was I was working with a local personal trainer to compete in competitions. I started at 168lbs and down to 137. I'm not sure what portion of that was my trainer or JNL and the reason I stopped the trainer was he was charging me 50. A week and believe it or not his training method was identical to the fusion work outs. I couldn't keep spending 50.00 a week and an hour at the gym everyday so I bought the JNl set in June 2013.
    The problem I have is I stopped for a little bit because we moved and I have my entire DVD collection but can not seem to locate the the papers that had the DVD monthly schedule and the diet meal plans... I just got engaged this past weekend and we are having a New Year's Eve wedding and I found the dress of my dreams but unfortunately I think ill need to drop some weight to look good in this dress so I'm specifically trying to find jnl 14 day challenge menu (I think that's what its called) I know it had something to do with decreasing your water intake days prior to your big day. Can someone please re direct me to a site to find this or send me a copy of it to my email? I was up late searching unpacked boxes and I still can't find it. I don't want to pay for this as I already spent a ton of money on the entire collection and JNLs suggested protein powders and vite supplements. My email is brandie.yorkey@gmail.com
  • buganvilia
    buganvilia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I workout to JNL Fusion and my legs and arms look awesome for the first time in a long time,
    I am now 49 and my body is better now than at 39!. You will not lose fat eating lots of food,
    the diet I followed to lose fat was the 1-2-3 Shrink Diet e-book by Jenny. You simply
    Eat only when you are very Hungry. Sometimes I make a few recipes from Jennifer Nicole
    Lee's Fitness Model Diet Book or from Fat to Skinny Low Carb book by Doug Varrieur.
    I also started to run in the mornings and the feeling I get from running is addictive.
    But I've lost fat and my legs are very toned and my arms are starting to look like JNL's.
    It's Exciting when you finally see the results, but it takes perseverance and commitment.
  • jgib21
    Options
    I love it! I just did her plan and lost 10 pounds! She can be annoying but her workout rocks! I can easily burn 400 calories or more at each workout
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Contact Bodyfx at support@bodyfx.com or make your own JNL workout schedule.
    http://www.bodyfx.com/JNL_C1/order_2/lp/contact.html
    Can someone please re direct me to a site to find this or send me a copy of it to my email? I was up late searching unpacked boxes and I still can't find it. I don't want to pay for this as I already spent a ton of money on the entire collection and JNLs suggested protein powders and vite supplements. My email is brandie.yorkey@gmail.com
  • kyrasmum
    Options
    Is anybody currently doing JNL fusion? I just started it and it would be nice to have a workout buddy :-)
  • Sarahlr26
    Sarahlr26 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was Day 1 for me!
  • cpaallday
    Options
    I've tried it and it is intense. Unfortunately, every time I start on it I can never finish. I've started it again, hopefully, this time I will finish all 8 weeks!
  • karenmcguirewilson
    Options
    I have just received the JNL Fusion package and I have been looking at the workouts today. I am going to start them tomorrow although not sure if I can follow her diet, will stick with the diet I know. Hopefully will see some results.
  • Jmcbryan570
    Jmcbryan570 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did it last summer after a trip to the beach made me cringe at my pics. Lost 5lbs right in my middle and my thighs, right where I can never lose it. I got off track when I started a new job but it's time to get back on track.

Started a group if you guys want to join for accountability buddies! Called JNL Fusion Start to Finish

Hope to see others there!
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried it yet but i've seen videos.
    I did so many workout programs that i can say that... this look like it could work.
    Mixing weights and hard cardio...in a quick mode like this sounds very interesting.

Eating well etc is for sure required but the program looks great.

Probably will give it a shot after P90X3
  • kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I bought it a while ago, did one week and she drove me crazy. I don't know who's more annoying her or Wicked WIlly! OMG LOL So I never made it to week two.

But now, I'm working with a dietician and need an intense workout so I'm definitely going to give her another go. I will just make sure that I turn the music portion up and drown her out or I will just mute her and use my own music. Either way it's worth another shot!
  • ElenaTS
    ElenaTS Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I bought it a while ago, did one week and she drove me crazy. I don't know who's more annoying her or Wicked WIlly! OMG LOL So I never made it to week two.

But now, I'm working with a dietician and need an intense workout so I'm definitely going to give her another go. I will just make sure that I turn the music portion up and drown her out or I will just mute her and use my own music. Either way it's worth another shot!

FYI...at the beginning screen in the settings, if you choose the music louder option. it drowns her out. It's VERY helpful. I did JNL for about 6 months and gor my body out of a 2 year plateau, and my body started to change. But I wouldn't have lasted more than a week if i had to listen to her. I love her enthusiasm, but she would get old very quick listening to her every day.
  • emmabliss78
    emmabliss78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Weight gainers: when you do workouts this difficult and with weight lifting at anytime your muscles hold into water. Don't use the scale. Use a measuring tape and feed your muscles for this type if workout. High protein. High fat. High not starchy green veg. Low carb and only have fruit right after workout. Try for a gallon of water a day.
  • Curlywurlyjo74
    Curlywurlyjo74 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Not yet, currently doing the Figure8 basic, but once I've completed it will give this a go.