Hi from Iowa!

Options
Hi!

My name is Annie and I am from Iowa. I just started this site last week on the recommendation from a friend, and I like how easy it is to navigate. Also, it's helping me see all the little things that are adding up. It's nice to have a place to go for support!

Replies

• amy22076
    amy22076 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Annie ,

Im amy I have been on MFP since 2011 I was doing great dropped almost 50lbs. Then Mothers day weekend last year I spent in the hospital with my son and after that I got lazy and life got crazy. I have gained 10 of the 50lbs i lost back and I hate it so Im starting fresh. New Year new me and looking at everyone success stories help. I also helped that my husband told me I was looking really good and he loves me fat or skinny but he wants me to do it for myself I love him for that.
  • gkirchner123
    Options
    I'm from Iowa too. Iowa City.
  • anniealedsm
    Options
    I am recently single after many years in a loveless relationship. There is a lot of issues happening with that. I have lost 80 lbs in the past two years, and when I get stressed, I tend to go off the wagon. I don't want to do that this time. I want to maintain and even get healthier. I appreciate the motivation. I hope I can help others stay motivated as well!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    HI!!!!!!!
    WELCOME~
  • anniealedsm
    Options
    I'm in Des Moines. I know a lot of people from Iowa City, or went there anyway!
  • anniealedsm
    Options
    Thank you!
  • joepayer
    joepayer Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    <<< Lives in Altoona
  • anniealedsm
    Options
    You're doing awesome!
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm from Latimer (and just found this thread :p)
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I married a woman from Iowa, does that count? ^.^
  • gates49512
    gates49512 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    From Iowa here...Muscatine. Would love to add as a friend. Please consider as an add
  • littledsoon
    Options
    I am in Iowa also, near Clinton, IA! Nice to see some other Iowans