what is skinny you going to do..

Options
So I know I have posted before about what we are going to get when we get to "skinny" but what are you actually going to do? Is there anyone you want to flawnt your self in front of...

ha ha ha :)

My boyfriend and I are long distance and when he sees me at the end of january I want his jaw to drop, pick me up and kiss me ;)

haha it would be nice to be picked up for once!

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I want to buy a sexy red dress and stay at a bed and breakfast with my hubby
  • wishfulpantry
    Options
    Get engaged (and then married)!

When we first met, my boyfriend said I used to always say I wanted to lose weight.

So to prove to him and myself that I could a) remain commited and accomplish goals I set myself we have agreed that he won't propose until I reach 58kg (128lbs).

Plus after that I'd like to lose more so I look smoking hot for the wedding :P
  • kianaj
    kianaj Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I think for once I'm going to not wear a jacket over my work-out clothes and I've thought about getting my uniforms tailored to fit my sexy!!! But, we'll see...
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight I want to KEEP IT OFF!
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    The skinny me still feels fat! I should probably lose some additional lbs. other then the 3 more to reach my goal of 130. I know what you mean about being picked up though. My boyfriend just picked me up a few mins ago. He never attempted that when I was 60 lbs heavier and now he does often. :) He still strains a little though! lol!
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I would love for my boy friend to be able to pick me up without me worrying that I am too heavy for him to pick up.
    I won't even let him pick me up because I think that I am going to hurt him and I am short and he is tall so you would think that he can pick me up easy.
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I've hit my goal weight, but I still haven't gotten to buy that UBER sexy outfit and wow my husband. I was looking online at the Victoria Secret catalog and came across the little Santa outfit.....I would LOVE to see his face when I came home with THAT, lol. But seriously, my biggest goal is just to stay fit and keep the weight off.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I want to "run" into my x-gf that lives a few blocks away from me.

Yes it's shallow but I just don't care as I want to get under her skin and then she can see that I have moved on .

Be able to go to the beach and never have to worry about my moobs or backfat making people or the other sex sick.

:)

Oh and complete my wardrobe makeover.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Get engaged (and then married)!

When we first met, my boyfriend said I used to always say I wanted to lose weight.

So to prove to him and myself that I could a) remain commited and accomplish goals I set myself we have agreed that he won't propose until I reach 58kg (128lbs).

Plus after that I'd like to lose more so I look smoking hot for the wedding :P

I think that is amazing that you are committed to loosing weight BEFORE you even get engaged! So many women commit once they get the ring... and then planning the wedding, stress causes them to gain before they even start to loose! So good for you!!

My biggest skinny me goal was being healthy! I know that sounds cliche but I really had and have so many medical issues that I have no control over that I knew I wanted to be able to look a doctor square in the eye and say "I'm skinny. NOW what??" Ha ha!

I also wanted to enjoy shopping again and not spend so much time crying in dressing rooms. And lastly I wanted to be able to work out. Not a ten minute workout once a day, but a full fledge, I am getting athletic versus loosing weight workout. :o)
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    i actually wanna take my shirt of at the beach like last spring break every other college kid was more ripped than me and now i wanna be that kid
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Would love to run into a couple particular ex's lol....but honestly, skinny me is going to go shopping and then go out in public as much as I possibly can in all my fabulous new clothes lol Bar, coffee shop, just walking around the park. I am going to turn heads :P And I'm not going to be afraid to date "skinny" guys!!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to wear a bathing suit that doesn't have a skirt!!!!
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    i want to be able to go for a run in a sports bra and super short shorts and turn some heads!!
  • BlessedMystique
    BlessedMystique Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Oooo I could write a book to answer that! When I reach my goal I want to:
    -- keep the weight OFF
    -- let my fiance carry me!
    -- go see some of the friends I have avoided for years
    -- take great full body shots and post them everywhere!! Facebook first, lol

When I reach goal, I just want to live.
  • kimmcburnie
    Options
    I want to go shopping and buy the clothes that look good on the hanger, not look at the back of the rack for the big sizes and then after trying them on realize they don't look the same as on the hanger. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin and to feel sexy again!!!!! Woohoo imagine that....feeling sexy again!!!
  • trackgirl_08
    trackgirl_08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My bf comes home to visit in Dec and I want him to see a little progress, but when he comes home from overseas in Oct. 2011, I want him to be flabergasted and pick me up and swing me around like they do in the old classic movies :-)
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I've hit my goal weight, but I still haven't gotten to buy that UBER sexy outfit and wow my husband. I was looking online at the Victoria Secret catalog and came across the little Santa outfit.....I would LOVE to see his face when I came home with THAT, lol. But seriously, my biggest goal is just to stay fit and keep the weight off.

Such a good idea! Now I want a cute little Santa outfit.

Skinny (skinny = healthy, fit) me will be able to run 10k effortlessly.
    Skinny me will not feel awkward at the beach next summer. I'll be the first to jump out of clothes to show off my bathing suit.. Not the last person who waits for everyone else to and then quickly run into the water to try to cover up myself as fast as I can!
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    My bf's friend is getting married and I want to look smashing at the wedding. I would like to be arm candy for a night :glasses:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear a swim suit and shorts
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    There will never be a skinny me... that is not even a possibility or a goal. A good shape version of me will not be embarrassed to take my shirt off while fishing at the beach.

I also will have more confidence when dealing with other coaches. I feel very self conscious when we are working with the kids or talking to parents and the rest of them are in pretty good shape and I am as fat as I am right now.