I blew my cals...

Options
13»

Replies

• Lozzer135
    Lozzer135 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A bottle of Sauvignon Blanc last night ....... Feeling guilty but it tasted so damn good....

Back on the wagon today :drinker:
  • eloisethegiant
    Options
    Although I haven't gone over, I practically doubled my sugar intake yesterday and that is just as bad right?

Also I love to bake, and this year I have had to stop myself baking to stop myself going over, need some willpower, or someone who will take all but one serving of my Chocolate Stout Cake off me...
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Although I haven't gone over, I practically doubled my sugar intake yesterday and that is just as bad right?

Also I love to bake, and this year I have had to stop myself baking to stop myself going over, need some willpower, or someone who will take all but one serving of my Chocolate Stout Cake off me...

Perfectly fine if you didn't over do you calories

Unless you have sugar problems like diabetes
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Yesterday on flourless chocolate cake...it was so freaking good!!! Trying my son on a gluten free diet for his add, sorry for him that I won't make it often because I don't think I'll have any self control!!

I used to work in a restaurant that serves this, probably one of the most delicious thing ever lol
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Dinner out with a friend... blew it on hanger steak, fries and red wine! It was awesome! Back at it today!
  • gigglesinthesun
    gigglesinthesun Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    homemade pizza: it contains more calories then my entire day on maintenance and you know what? I don't care, it's great :drinker:
  • ChrisS30V
    ChrisS30V Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I haven't gone way over maintenance since probably Christmas, but I indulge in foods that would make "clean eating" zealots shudder on a weekly basis. The past couple of nights I've had pigs in a blanket made with uncured turkey dogs (turkeys in a blanket?), homemade pizza dough and mozzarella slices. At a little over 300 calories, 40 grams of carbs and 15 grams of protein a serving, one of them fits perfectly into dinner with a generous side of steamed veggies. God I love maintaining :happy:
  • Pete0725
    Pete0725 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    if you are gonna blow it, do it big. I had a cheeseburger and fries from Five Guys. First burger in almost 5 months. At thought it was worth it but my stomach paid the price.
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    All weekend I blew my calories:

Friday night: Pizza (4 slices)
    Saturday: Chicken & Rice casserole, heavy on the shredded cheese (Ate for Lunch & Dinner)
    Sunday Lunch: Celebrated Father-in-Laws birthday with fajitas, rice & beans & a big slice of Red Velvet Cake, YUM!!
    Sunday night: Pizza again, (4 slices)

Back on track Monday. Splurge alittle to much this weekend, lol. But it was so good!! :laugh:
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate almond bark ... stupid chocolate! I ate it all yesterday so I don't have anymore left.
  • reality_girl
    reality_girl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I thought maybe your significant other's name was Cals...
  • dodobrains
    dodobrains Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh I understand with that one. You can NEVER eat just half of one of those.
  • stacey740
    Options
    One thing i am missing the most is - Dominos!!!!
  • kittybones
    kittybones Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was banana wafer pudding... so good, I regret nothing!!