"dancing" on the treadmill

Options
I was just wondering if I was the only one out there that dances when I'm walking on the treadmill. I set the treadmill at a comfortable pace & whatever song comes on my iPod, I keep time with my pace and definitely move my upper body "dancing". I definitely get more of a work out than what the computer tells me. My kids look at me like I'm crazy:laugh:

Replies

• cef957
    cef957 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That is me too....but I am at the gym! The stares I get.........and the laughs
  • heathercrist1
    heathercrist1 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I actually do a treadmill dance workout. At first I worried that people would think I was a freak....but within a few minutes of strange looks I caught people copying my moves. lol!

Check it out!

http://video.mail.ru/mail/iris33zis/6237/6588.html?liked=1
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    thanks for the link

bump
  • abbyham
    Options
    I think it makes the treadmill more exciting & interesting, despite the looks & laughs!
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    There is someone at our center that does something similar. Every time I see her, I think "that's the happiest crazy I've ever seen..."
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    There is someone at our center that does something similar. Every time I see her, I think "that's the happiest crazy I've ever seen..."
    :laugh:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy you posted this thread. I came across this recently and gave it a shot... at home. I felt UBER dorky but it was different and a challenge. Maybe I should do it again. (If I can get over how ridiculous it seems.) :)
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    The treadmill I have access to is in the fitness center at the hotel I work at. We are so slow right now no one is ever in there. I can't wait to try it out!