What's Your Idea Size in Jeans or Clothes???

Options

Replies

• stacey740
    Options
    My perfect size would be an 8 to 10 .... size 14 at the moment!! Still a way to go!
    I can't wait to start looking forward to going clothes shopping rather then dreading it! :)
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I really want to be a size 1 or 2 because I am only 5'1. I used to be an 18/20, now I am an 11/12. I still have a LONG long long way to go. sigh...
  • Nike13
    Nike13 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with an 8 but my ideal jean size is 6 - I had been a 4 for awhile when I was in college but that just seemed too small for me.
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    8. or 6. but when i was an 8 i fit into both. =] i'll get there.. i hope.
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    My favorite clothing brands only go up to a size 12 or 14...so as long as I can fit into those, I'm happy. I started at a very tight 20 (probably should have been wearing 22). The last pair of jeans I bought were 13/14. They fit well initially but end up nearly falling off by the end of the day.
  • Kittiegirl06
    Kittiegirl06 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would like to be back into a size 5-6. I think I could get down to size 3-4 though. But that isn`t going to be my goal. I am just gonna aim to be where I was.
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 10 to a size 4 and I've been stuck at 4 however I'm still not satisfied, My goal would be a size 2 :)

At my heighest weight I was a 10, my lowest was a 2, after looking through pictures, my goal is a 4...I am currently a 6. I love my legs at a 2, but..thats about it....everything else looks better suited to a 13 year old girl than a woman..but that is just me
  • BL_Coleman
    Options
    I really want to be a size 1 or 2 because I am only 5'1. I used to be an 18/20, now I am an 11/12. I still have a LONG long long way to go. sigh...

I am 5'1 and I think the ideal size is 4 for our height anyway...
    ---also make sure you are in womens not junior sizes..the way the cloths are shaped makes a huge difference when you are talking petite women cloths..( atleast they do for me) currently 6 would love to be in the 120lb and size 4 range
  • clashontour
    Options
    38 waist to a 32 waist :-)
  • rachmatt
    Options
    I'm so heavy on the the top... I would love just to go to a Large on top.... and I'm currently a 12 but would love to get into an 8. I haven't seen single digits in over 15 years!
  • Carter2411
    Options
    i am now a size 14 but i wanna be a size 10.
  • BL_Coleman
    Options
    Yeah I really want a waist under 26" would kill to get to my college waist of 24"...we shall see...currently at 28 and only getting that tiny if i'm wearing a corset.....sigh
  • Rak0ribz
    Rak0ribz Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing 36-waist jeans right now; I'd like to be able to comfortably wear 32 or 34 (which pretty much translates to 34-36" actual waist size).

Of course, ideally, I'd be 100' tall and covered with lasers.
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I think I would like to be at a size 4 again, couldn't imagine being smaller then that.
  • Tebroda
    Tebroda Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just want to fit what I have (size 8) without feeling like they're cutting into me or having my ankles swell from the circulation being cut off. I was in a size 4 years ago and was told that I looked like I was sick so I wouldn't try to be much smaller than a size 6-8 for my frame.
  • shestillthick
    Options
    My ideal jean size is 6
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind being a US size 8, wearing a large or medium ladies' shirt. Would love to be down to a 36 or 34 in bras too.
  • Troytroy408
    Troytroy408 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm wearing 14's, my goal is to get back into 11/12's. I'm 5'10 at 208lbs, a year ago I was pregnant and at 275lbs.
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I'm closing in on size 12 jeans (American Eagle)! But I would like to be a 10. I think that is definitely reasonable; I remember being a 6/8 in high school for a hot second.
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Currently UK size 8 (US 4?) in tops and dresses, an inbetween 8/10 (US 4/6?) in jeans. I'm happy enough there as I don't think I'd be able to go/maintain any smaller and at 5'11 I think I'd probably be too thin for my shape.