Your Driver's License Weight

Replies

• shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Just 6 more pounds to go to cover the DL lie! That means I am lighter than the pic shows! Yeah!!!!
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    I'm about 12 pounds over. lol.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    I'm currently 16 pounds lighter than my ID says I weigh....and that weight was accurate before I had kids!
  • loverunning11
    loverunning11 Posts: 94 Member
    Okay...so I had to go and look...both my military ID and my Driver's License say 155 pounds. When I got my military ID (back in July 2009) it was definitely a lie. I was probably closer to 168, but just couldn't put that on my ID card. But, now I am 18-1/2 pounds (at last weigh-in) UNDER that! Oh, and the picture doesn't even look like me any more. I got my Driver's License renewed in May and said 155 for the weight on that one too and that was actually close I was around 156 at that time. :)
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,641 Member
    I got my licence in 2006 and I lied about my weight, I put down 200 when I actually was 230 but now I am way under what my licence says by 50 lbs!! I just sent in my passport last week and I put my correct weight on it but I have already lost some weight since then, LOL.
  • Wow- DL weight says 128. I think when I was 16 I was 135 but I wanted to be 128 "my 16 yr old dream weight". What I would tell that 16 yr old me is- hello- those 7 lbs were alllll in your chest- quit being a dramatic 16 yr old! I have weighed 135 in my adult life, and also for a brief moment 128. I probably had too little body fat and I was suffering from PTSD but I was super athletic. The only time I would go outside would be to ride my horse for HOURS...I was 21. I'd never want PTSD again but damn, that was the silver lining in it all! Also it helped boost my self esteem when I started to come out of it.

Next time I renew I will proudly put 150- which is the highend of my lifetime goal weight. Now it would only be a 11 lb lie, but hopefully by then it will be a I-just-had-thanksgiving-dinner-and-pie-and-now-I-momentarily-weigh-150...weight :wink:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    DL weight=200
    current weight=187.6
    :drinker:
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Drivers liscense reads 230 lbs which was true on the day I first got it in 1996 at the age of 16. I never changed it all these years in which my weight got all the way to 270+
    I will change it when I renew. my current weight is 193.4
  • Mine says 225 lol I renewed it by mail not thinking of going up there to get a new picture and correct my weight. Hopefully I'll remember in 4 years ;)
  • mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    This is a great topic! I am glad to know I am not alone :) I just renewed mine a few days ago and felt a bit guilty about my blatant lie but I figure it is more motivation to make it true. I am 14 pounds over.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    i lied only a little on mine when i was living in seattle about 15 years ago. then i moved to spokane and never changed it; then to california, didn't change it there either. now to rhode island and it's still the same, but i *look like* the weight i lied about. nobody ever believes me when i tell them my real weight. (okay by me!)

it's still a little lie, but it was a pretty big lie for a while. i'm honestly about 45lbs heavier than i stated originally, but i still look the same. i just carry my weight well... (and i'm pretty muscular overall)
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Mine says 140 which was true when I said it but it was YEARS ago. Right now I weigh 150 which was goal #1 for me. I was this close to my DL weight in 2007 but then got prego and haven't seen it since. :)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,046 Member
    Mine's almost up..gotta renew mine in the Spring. When i got mine it said 225. I'm 192 now. 30 pounds lighter. :D Hopefully when i go to renew I'll be close to my goal weight of 140. At least my face wont look as big in the next one lol
  • tiptoe6
    tiptoe6 Posts: 68 Member
    I believe mine still says 125, and I'm definitely closer to 150! One can dream ;)
  • I actually told the truth on mine! When I got it I was 185 and now I'm 160! :)
  • I'm currently over 45 pounds less than what my license states. On one hand it's great, on the other hand people keep having a hard time believing that it's actually me.
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    When I got my driver's license here 3 1/2 years ago, I was about 50 pounds more than the weight I actually put on there. Now, I'm just 9 pounds over it! I knew it was wrong to lie about it in the first place, but somehow it seemed justifiable!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    I actually told the truth on mine! When I got it I was 185 and now I'm 160! :)

Way to go!
  • Umm...I didn't even know some states had weight on their driver's licenses! That's crazy!

I need to get out more.
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Back in 2008 I lied, on my drivers license. LOL. I am now five pounds BELOW what I lied about. How close are you?

Nothing. We don't have to put our weights on ours in the UK.

Wow that is a nuisance if you lose or put on a lot of weight then, what happens, do you have to let them know so they can alter it?
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!