Why Heavy Lifting is Terrible for Women

Options
BusyRaeNOTBusty
BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
http://www.liftbigeatbig.com/2013/06/10-reasons-why-heavy-lifting-is.html
Everyone knows that lifting makes women big, bulky, and less desirable. But, do they know the reasons why? I compiled my top ten reasons as to why women should NEVER EVER even think about touching a weight. Ever.

1. You will find less and less that you are asked to go to the kitchen and make a sandwich. What will you do with all that free time?!?

2. Men on the Internet will tell you that you are too big. Can you handle no longer being the object of a stranger's fantasy?

3. Pants won't fit because your butt has gotten so big. Imagine actually filling out a pair of pants, the horror!!

4. Your children might see that a woman can be something more than a frail object meant to please a man. Challenging the status quo is never a good thing.

5. You can eat a much larger amount of delicious food and not gain a pound. Disgusting! Pass the tofu and skim milk please.

6. Men will avoid you at the gym when you lift more than they do. How are you supposed to know how to lift without their constant coaching?

7. You will be able to open a pickle jar without a man or a knife. No one should possess that much raw power.

8. Your bones will maintain a thick density throughout your life. Do you really want to rob a surgeon of your money for osteoporosis treatment?

9. Heavy lifting can be as diverse as you want to make it. Your time would be much better spent on a treadmill every day watching CNN.

10. You will be shunned from old friends that want you to go clubbing every night. Those are the kinds of friends you just don't want to lose.

Replies

• Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    *kicks rock*

I guess I'll go throw away my barbells and weights. I don't think I could live with not being the object of a strangers fantasy.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1. I am single- no sammich makin' fo me
    2. I will find a pic of a hot thigh gap so they won't know what I REALLY look like
    3. I like big butts and I cannot lie
    4. My poor kids are screwed!
    5. Bacon...did I hear someone say bacon?
    6. What if I just pretend like I don't know what I'm doing?
    7.That will never happen. Damn pickle jars get me every time!
    8. I am accident prone. I'm sure I will be giving a surgeon plenty of work anyway!
    9. I don't have long enough hair for a pony tail and therefore can't entertain anyone while on the treadmill sooo......
    10. I dance like a white girl. I am shunned anyway.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Came expecting to rage. Left with jimmies unrustled.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    <
    Picks up a pair of 1lb pink Barbie weights. Such a good article!

Darn, can't find my legwarmers now!
  • kelfran1
    kelfran1 Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options

Ditto.
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    Oooh! Number 5 sounds terrible. :drinker:
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    The condescension oozing from that is just as off putting.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Now thats just funny!!!
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :love: :happy:
  • ladywizard43
    ladywizard43 Posts: 34 Member
    Options

Ditto.

Me too.. Love it though! :)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

2. I will find a pic of a hot thigh gap so they won't know what I REALLY look like
    3. I like big butts and I cannot lie
    4. My poor kids are screwed!
    5. Bacon...did I hear someone say bacon?
    6. What if I just pretend like I don't know what I'm doing?
    7.That will never happen. Damn pickle jars get me every time!
    8. I am accident prone. I'm sure I will be giving a surgeon plenty of work anyway!
    9. I don't have long enough hair for a pony tail and therefore can't entertain anyone while on the treadmill sooo......
    10. I dance like a white girl. I am shunned anyway.

Truth. Damn pickle jars.
  • the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    Options

What he said.
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    MMMMmmhHHHHhmmmmm

You go Girl!!!

4h7gw5.jpg

*licks lips*
  • kelfran1
    kelfran1 Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    MMMMmmhHHHHhmmmmm

You go Girl!!!

4h7gw5.jpg

*licks lips*

#2 successfully invalidated :laugh:
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I came in all :angry: but after reading it I'm all :laugh: :happy:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    MMMMmmhHHHHhmmmmm

You go Girl!!!

4h7gw5.jpg

*licks lips*

gskdABy.gif
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    No HamPlanetry on display?
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options

My boyfriend makes ME a sammich.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    http://www.liftbigeatbig.com/2013/06/10-reasons-why-heavy-lifting-is.html
    Everyone knows that lifting makes women big, bulky, and less desirable. But, do they know the reasons why? I compiled my top ten reasons as to why women should NEVER EVER even think about touching a weight. Ever.

1. You will find less and less that you are asked to go to the kitchen and make a sandwich. What will you do with all that free time?!?

2. Men on the Internet will tell you that you are too big. Can you handle no longer being the object of a stranger's fantasy?

3. Pants won't fit because your butt has gotten so big. Imagine actually filling out a pair of pants, the horror!!

4. Your children might see that a woman can be something more than a frail object meant to please a man. Challenging the status quo is never a good thing.

5. You can eat a much larger amount of delicious food and not gain a pound. Disgusting! Pass the tofu and skim milk please.

6. Men will avoid you at the gym when you lift more than they do. How are you supposed to know how to lift without their constant coaching?

7. You will be able to open a pickle jar without a man or a knife. No one should possess that much raw power.

8. Your bones will maintain a thick density throughout your life. Do you really want to rob a surgeon of your money for osteoporosis treatment?

9. Heavy lifting can be as diverse as you want to make it. Your time would be much better spent on a treadmill every day watching CNN.

10. You will be shunned from old friends that want you to go clubbing every night. Those are the kinds of friends you just don't want to lose.

Drivel mostly. And rather condescending.

I think this is more semantics than anything else. What exactly is heavy lifting? #8 is a good benefit of lifting, but one doesn't need to lift extremely heavy (hundreds of pounds) to see benefits.

#5 is good too.

A fit, feminine physique is a good thing.
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Love this!!
    And boo lifting! Just to think of it!