New Here :) Ready to start my journey

Options
Hello everyone, my name is Nicole. I'm 27 years old and I'm from Long Island, New York.
I am ready to finally start my fitness journey and looking for motivation and support while doing it
I currently weigh 162 and although I don't have set goal weight in mind I would just like to be in shape and live a healthier lifestyle
I am looking into HRM to kinda keep me on track sorta and to give me some motivation, I have looked into the Polar FT4 and I think it looks like exactly what I'm looking for. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Replies

• mirandafaith88
    Options
    That is the kind of heart rate monitor I use.. LOVE IT!
  • rsmith77
    rsmith77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I have the PolarF7 and LOVE IT!!!
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lovp5kKzo51qmfoslo1_500.gif

Nice to meet you!

I'm Meagen, 5'3", 70-80 pounds to lose, & am 23 years old. I currently weigh 213 and am looking at hitting 135-145 within the next year (hopefully). I could definitely use some more upbeat & my-age girlies on my news feed as well!

Aside from the fitness/health side, I also rep the Geek Scene ~ Most of my time is taken up by League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, & beta testing. Wouldn't have it any other way. glasses I have an awesome supporters list going on right now, but I love meeting new people while motivating & supporting along the way ~ I know this can be a really tough journey!

Anyone is free to add me (ladies only, please!) ~ Feel free to shoot me a line!
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    i recently lost my ft7... so I purchased a ft4 today.

Welcome to myfitnesspal !!
  • KatM6689
    Options
    I have the pink FT4 and I love it! I think it's totally worth the money, and it's helped me realize that a lot of the machines I was using at the gym weren't actually giving me accurate calorie counts. Since I usually eat some of my exercise calories back, that makes a big difference. You won't regret the purchase!

Welcome, and feel free to add me for support!