Movies you are impatiently waiting for...

Options
-127 hours w/ James Franco!

- Tron Legacy w/ music by Daft Punk!

Replies

• thecrimsonking1319
    Options
    Thor and Captain America movies!
  • caribeals
    caribeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Harry Potter!!!! (yes, i am a dorky 25 year old mother of 3, but i love harry potter!!!) :)
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Breaking Dawn!! (yes, I'm one of "those" chicks).
  • rokikio
    Options
    I am totally down with "Breaking Dawn" too. That was my favorite book out of the series.

But there is one movie I have been waiting forever for and I am just going to give up on it.

It's the sequel to "The Golden Compass". Darn movie just kept you hanging and it's been I think two years (or more) and the new one isn't out yet. :ohwell:
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    Iron Man 3 (2013)
    Sherlock Holmes 2 (2011)
    The Avengers (2012)
    Green Lantern (2011)

Looking at the release dates i have a long wait ahead... :sad:
  • Gershwyn
    Options
    Sucker Punch, baby! Sucker Punch.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/suckerpunch
  • Godismyradiance
    Options
    "If You Could See Me Now" based on the book by Cecilia Ahern (P.S. I Love You)
    Oh Yeah waiting impatiently
  • SkierElle
    Options
    Unknown, I love psychological thrillers!
    Also the Little Fockers... hilarious
  • realm69
    Options
    I am 29, but I will be at the Midnight showing of Harry Potter and Breaking Dawn along with my boyfriend and my mom!
  • realm69
    Options
    I am totally down with "Breaking Dawn" too. That was my favorite book out of the series.

But there is one movie I have been waiting forever for and I am just going to give up on it.

It's the sequel to "The Golden Compass". Darn movie just kept you hanging and it's been I think two years (or more) and the new one isn't out yet. :ohwell:

I think I have given up hope on the sequel to Golden Compass also, but I would have loved to seen it on the big screen. If you haven't read the Trilogy the other 2 books are great also, The Amber Spyglass and The Subtle Knife.
  • kmahly
    kmahly Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Harry Potter! I got so impatient I just had to go out and read the last book, even though I had never read any of the other books in the series.
  • Yarnpiggie
    Options
    Mark me down for Harry Potter. I am over the midnight showing thing (especially since I have an 8am dentist appt the next day) and I have tickets for Saturday morning that i got super cheap through work. BUUUUT I am considering heading to the IMAX for the show after the dentist Friday morning. I have overnight guests coming that afternoon so we'll see if I can get the house together before Friday...lol
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Burlesque with Cher and Christina Aguilera. Nov. 24.... :)