Looking for more friends to help keep me motivated!

Options
2»

Replies

• BostonStrong415
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This is my first post, I was on here all the time but slipped over the holidays and gained 5 lbs. My nutritionist was not happy and suggested this so I would have someone to be accountable to. So here goes, I'm not sure how to join the group.
  • bloggymomx
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I need motivation too
  • megawatt259
    megawatt259 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose 50+ lbs, but really focusing on making lifestyle changes rather than focusing on weight loss at this point. I'm already having success both with the new mindet and with the scale, so it must be working. After health issues and my weight fluctuating for years I'm ready to put an end to this once and for all!

I log daily and I'm starting to ease into exercise due to some medical issues, but feeling very motivated!
  • MWhitt81
    MWhitt81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same here. Anyone feel free to add me as well. I am new here and could use more motivational friends. :)
  • alottahunnie
    alottahunnie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me too! We can keep each other motivated!!:tongue:
  • thatjosiegirl
    thatjosiegirl Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Add me too! :flowerforyou:
  • EasyBreezy1883
    Options
    Add me, too! =)

50136513.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lynnyweb
    lynnyweb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too, count me in, I have a handful of friends most are not that active. I admit I fell off for a long while, but I am back and really would like to have more active MFP friends. Hit me up if you need a friend, I am a motivated, positive person, and need to loose at least 30 pounds! Have a super day!
  • dmota0425
    dmota0425 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, i also am trying to loose weight and need the motivation. i log daily but need that extra push.. ;)
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me, i'm active,my diary is open to my friends, and i try to have a laugh as well as motivate my friends.
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Hey, anybody feel free to add me, too.

More friends, more fun
  • 40andFindingFitness
    40andFindingFitness Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm 100+ days in. Feel free to add me.
  • aemp93
    aemp93 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would consider ten friends a lot! I don't have that many! Feel free to add me, could do with some support :)
  • volleyballguy10
    Options
    Hey,

Feel free to add me! I'm looking for more friends for motivation. I lost forty pounds back in 2011, but unfortunately over the last few years gained it all back. I am new to this site, but so far I'm liking it. I'm trying to get back on track and lose about 50lbs again. Hope to make some motivating friends, I'm on almost daily!
  • kpr121
    kpr121 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Feel free to add me, I am looking for some support (and criticism if I fall off the wagon). I will be sure to return the favor! I’ve been on and off MFP for a couple years but this past Christmas was at my highest weight ever… I’m looking to take it serious this time around and lose 20-30 lbs, while trying to eat more healthy.
  • ChelseaCamerman
    ChelseaCamerman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need some help and lots of friends keeping me accountable :)
  • A1345
    A1345 Posts: 12
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We can use all the support we can get. :)
  • thicansxy
    Options
    Would love some motivated friends as well. I have active people but they never seem to be motivating or talk to me. I have a long way to go, just starting out small.