3rd time lucky here in the UK needing friends!!

Options
Third time lucky after failing at WW & SW!

Got 30lb to lose ideally but will be taking it in smaller targets
Looking for friends to compare diaries with and follow their journeys to keep me motivated!
After friends who eat relatively normally so i can relate to what your eating as i dont have time everyday to cook from scratch big healthy meals.
Good luck on your journeys everyone!

kimmy x

Replies

• SaresMansell
    SaresMansell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in the UK as well, need to lose about twice as much as you :(

I've done MFP before and its worked but then I've stopped tracking and its crept back on. I figured this time if I have more like minded people on my friends list it might be better so feel free to add me :)

Sarah

x
  • kimmyatton
    kimmyatton Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Added hun!! hopefully this time we will have more permanent luck!!
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hiya.
    Always nice to have new friends, especially people in the same timezone. I'm on here everyday, anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • lucydiamond231291
    Options
    Glad to find others in the same position as I am - I'm hoping to really make my weight loss work this time and would really appreciate any support!

Lucy x
  • jgedge88
    Options
    Hello all,

This is my 4th time attempting to lose a significant amount of weight, 100lbs. I've used MFP before but I always slip after a couple of months. Have to echo other responses, nice to meet people in this timezone!

Jason
  • Hel466
    Hel466 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

Nice to see some UK people who are regularly tracking. I'm back on the wagon again and looking for more people who's diaries I can snoop at. It'd be nice to see what you're all up to so add me if you like.
  • NicksWTB
    NicksWTB Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Oooo add me too if you like. I've also failed at SW (I thought it was just me who struggled with it so am please - in a nice way of course- that I'm not alone!)

I'm back on MFP today and have logged everything I've eaten and plan to eat plus including the zumba class I'm going to after work.

Feel free to snoop in my diary (I think it's open!) and good luck! I've got about the same amount to lose so it's good to have like minded people to lose with!
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    Hi there,

I am in the UK too!

I haven't tried WW or SW but just trying to cut down my potion sizes and stick to my calories with a little exercise.

I am hoping to lose 46 lbs.

Good luck, feel free to add me :)
  • thekeelbystamps
    thekeelbystamps Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the UK too- my first time on MFP early days yet but this time I'm gonna GET & KEEP those extra unwanted pounds off :wink: I too have done WW & SW lost a lot on WW have not put it all back, but some of it :blushing: just get bored & fed up counting points - I think I have just come to the conclusion it has to be a life style change and you need to move more - eat less and hopefully the weight should come off - here's hoping we all have success and reach our goals - 2014 is the year for all of us - go girls & boys
  • Insanity786
    Insanity786 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, from near Manchester-doing the insanity challenge. Feel free to add
  • ciarabubs
    ciarabubs Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am also from the UK and like you tried both WW and SW. Have got to target with both and then put the weight back on. Feel free to add me
  • lucykath0502
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm also in UK and tried many different diets before but really want to stick to the MFP plan to lose 1 stone for good!! I need friends to keep me motivated please :) Happy new year!!! :happy:
  • LadyMontdore
    LadyMontdore Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I'm new to this and completely friendless so anyone feel free to add me. I'm in the UK too. :)
  • lilytop14
    lilytop14 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone feel free to add me,

We CAN all do this together!
  • EuroDivas
    EuroDivas Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am in Germany which is also near by.
    I started again in November.
  • mellymoobag
    mellymoobag Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have never tried MFP before but like you I have tried WW and SW, and I always succeed at first then give up too quickly.

Feel free to add me and maybe we can help each other along the way - I have much more than 30lbs to lose though x
  • Teee71
    Teee71 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    In UK too. every feel free to add me too, the more support the better :) good luck!
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm in the UK too. Lost 17 kgs with MFP before. Then slipped back to my old ways. So back again 11 kgs down and another 22 to go! Please feel free to add me anyone.

For all the new people, if you use MFP to track and for support it will work for you! Before starting here i'd never lost more than a few kilos here and there!
  • NikkieA7X
    Options
    Hi all

I'm also from the UK (Glaasgow).
    I first tried MFP about a year ago and lost over a stone, but ended up putting it all back on (plus more) when I stopped logging.
    Hoping to stick at it this time and I'm aiming to lose around 40lb

Feel free to add me, I'm also looking for some more friends for some motivation :)
  • Mztress06
    Options
    I'm in Essex. 24lb to go! Please add x