40's Looking for friends

I'm a married mom in my late 40's. The kids are grown and one is still in college. Loving myfittnesspal! Excited to change my outlook on eating and excercise , I've lost weight in diets, but when the goal is met the weight comes back,so....I'm not really dieting, but changing my habits! Looking for friends and encouragement with like minded members! Looking to lose about 35 to 40 lbs

Replies

• LadyMontdore
    LadyMontdore Posts: 13 Member
    Hi Sandy - feel free to add me. We're the same kind of age with about the same to lose! :)
  • Hey there, Melinda here! I just turned 41 in December and am trying to get myself on a better track. Army wife, living in Annapolis, MD. Just had a metobolic test done via the Army Wellness Center and I'm going to use the results to get rid of this weight! Have about the same amount to lose as yous and am ready to GO!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,611 Member
    Turned 40 last June. Just lost about 35 lbs. I welcome any friend requests. MFP is a great resource and it's a lot easier to do this with the support of friends.
  • I'm in my 40s too. Never too old to take on this kind of challenge! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    New friends are always welcome, send me a request if you would like! I am 43 and have had great success on this website as you can see below :wink: I am on here everyday!
    Best wishes,
    Michele
  • Hello Happy New Year
  • mikajao
    mikajao Posts: 30
    I am 38 but I am as smart as a 45 year old. :) (almost)
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,566 Member
    Sent a friend request - been here for a couple weeks - any friend requests are welcome! :drinker:
  • muderfocker
    muderfocker Posts: 83 Member
    Feel free to add me also. Changing habits also....not so much dieting.
  • missg47
    missg47 Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to send a friend request. I've been here for a week and am so motivated by the success stories I am reading about. I also have about 40 lbs to go. Good luck on your journey!