Hi- I'm new here! Wanna get to know you guys lol

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Claire and im a 19 year old from London, England.

I started using MFP last January but only on my iPhone app as a calorie counter. It helped me lose nearly 2 stone (24 lbs) at the start of last year and its my absolute lifeline for weight loss and health. However, I had no idea until now that there is a big community on here and would love to get to know some others in my situation!

I haven't weighed myself since early December when I was 162. My journey began last January when I was at 178 and I got down to 154 by last Summer. I went back up to about 168 in October and then lost 6 lbs to get back to 162 in early December lmao. However I'm definitely feeling the Christmas excess and got back on the health train on Friday. To say my weight fluctuates is the understatement of the century. I really need to just face the music and weigh myself so I can start properly again but I'm thinking of healthily eating for a week or two first to soften the blow haha.

Current: around 166 estimate
Goal: 130
Height: 5'6
My goal consumption is 1200 calories a day but realistically i usually go over to around 1300. I walk ALOT so must burn a hell of a lot of calories.

I would love to hear from others so please add me and say hi :) OH and also check out my weight loss and lifestyle blog, just has my full weight loss story and how I did it etc etc as well as makeup tutorials and a fashion blog

www.clairegettingthere.blogspot.com

Replies