New to the site, just wanting to say hello!

Options
Hello there everyone on the MFP website! Cheesy starter, no?

Haha. Just seen this and figured that since I was new, I might aswel give myself a proper introduction. My name is Conall and i'm 28 years old, most of the information can be found on profile, so it'll save you guys awhole lot of reading unless you want too, lol. I'm basically another overweight person that's been battling with obesity most of their life and I vouched that this year, is going to be the year that I make the changes and finally do something about this. Currently my goal is to lose ALOT of weight, as i'm a big guy so, if you're a similar person with such goals and ambitions or perhaps just curiously wanting to follow, send me a friend request and let's help each other, keep each other motivated! Look forward to meeting some more lovely people on here. :)

Replies

• ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

This is a great site with a bunch of amazingly motivational people!
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    hi. good luck! make small goals first.. it makes the process easier... and not as daunting. be proud of any changes for the better that you make. every step is closer to your goals.
  • Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you on here! I love MFP!! I love the support and motivaton I get from all the AWEOME people on here.
    I started at over 400 pounds and still have over 200 pounds to lose, so feel free to add me.

I log daily and comment often. I'm a bit of a goober and I hit wrong buttons all the time so you will at least get a few good laughs out of being my friend! :D

Nix
  • cnb165
    cnb165 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello add me as friend
  • wilkonator
    wilkonator Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Some lovely people already, great comments. Look forward to meeting new peeps! :)
  • timmer74
    timmer74 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You seem like a righteous dude! :) Send me an invite if you want some extra motivation.
  • davids122
    Options
    I'll send you an invite - I've got 70lbs to lose and I'm the heaviest I've ever been. Happy to provide some encouragement.
  • goingtodoitin14
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me! I need to lose a lot too! Good Luck!!
  • haley271
    Options
    Welcome new friend im also new and wanting to loose weight for my wedding in 27 months can we be friends and tackle this together?
  • NoMoreStretchyPants
    Options
    Hi Conall! Feel free to add me as well - you can do this! There are some great people on this site who are really supportive - it definitely helps to see everyone's progress and enthusiasm on my home feed every day.
  • bbubb1
    bbubb1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Barb!! Welcome!!! It is a great place to get the motivation and encouragement!!! Feel free to add me!!! I have about 130 lbs to lose!!! I've lost 39 lbs since I started this program. In total I've lost 51 lbs!!! I've lost 12 lbs before I started on here. I really started this program in September 2013 even if it says I joined January 2013. I absolutely love this program!!! Again Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend!!!
    Barb
    :smile:
  • wilkonator
    wilkonator Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wanted to say a big thanks to those that added me and to those that I added via this topic. Great help and inspiration thus far, anyone still looking for a weight-loss journey buddy, send me an invite! :)
  • 1exercisefreak
    1exercisefreak Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.....Would love to be friends :smile:
  • ChaelaMonstah
    ChaelaMonstah Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: