Wearing Clothes That Used To Be Too Small

Options
Today I'm excited to be wearing a cute blazer that I bought probably two years ago. I didn't try it on at the time, but it was a large so I hoped it would fit me. Well, it didn't by a long shot. So all this time I haven't been able to wear it, but didn't want to get rid of it. Today I am wearing it with room to spare! So there is hope, people!

Replies

• mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Way to go !!! What a great feeling :)
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I've done the same thing. I bought a bunch of random shirts one time, and about half of them were too small. Hung onto them and now I can wear them. lol
  • tannammm
    tannammm Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    This is the part I love! I have my goal jeans that I bought on purpose knowing they would be too small. Today I actually zipped them. Still too small, but I'm getting closer every day!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It definitely is a great feeling. I had a too-small blazer that I shouldn't have bought, but matching skirt fit, and I didn't feel right just getting the skirt. Now, the skirt is way too big, but the blazer looks great with a pair of jeans. (:
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Yay! Today I am wearing some medium yoga pants that didn't fit me at all 6 months ago. And today they are falling off :D