A week and 4 days to get beach body!

Options
1235»

Replies

• HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Get a spray tan, a Spanx bathing suit and then suck in your stomach.

This is good advice :-) A spray tan actually helps hide dimples and you feel way more confident...Confidence is key to beauty. If you walk and act like you got it then people will believe you. Sexy doesn't have to be all about thin. A good bathing suit can hide a lot of "flaws" which will also help you hold yourself with confidence. Straight posture, no cringing or slouching... these make a HUGE difference.
    Finally, you COULD do a cleanse or something. My GF and I did a 3 day juice drinking cleanse before going to a hotsprings once...which made our tummies a tiny bit flatter, but again, it made us feel skinny...which made us confident...which made people think we were hot haha.

Then after your vacation buckle down and eat healthy and lift weights...maybe add some yoga and cardio in there. By next summer you wont have to fake the confidence. It will come naturally when you see how well all your hard work and dedication pays off.
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    1340164257026_8404293.png

this is just TOO funny
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Yes for the beach....forgot to mention. I only want to lose about 3 inches all stomach area. And general tone up.

I'm eating 1200 cls a dy but what exercise to do?

hahahahahahahahaaaahshhshshshhsahahahahahahhaaaaaa
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    1340164257026_8404293.png

BAHAHAHAA!!!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    It's a shame that the diet industry has led people to believe that this is a viable question that has answers.

The best you can do at this point is avoid bloat. Drink lots of water up until the day of and then cut back down to normal. Cut back on carbs. Avoid soda, especially diet- it actually bloats you more. Same goes for beans and things like that. Get a tan- it really does make a difference.

Take this as a sign that you should start eating healthy and being active on a consistent basis so that you don't have to panic like this again.

If it's any consolation, I grew up near the beach and it certainly isn't a magical place where everybody looks like they stepped off the set of a TV show. I understand how you feel, but really nobody's going to give a crap what you look like.
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Cocaine... copious amounts of cocaine...

Meth works too. And is cheaper. But then you smell like cat pee.
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    to kellycares, since your request is unrealistic in such a short amount of time, wear a one piece bathing suit with a corset underneath. then you will look like you have a beach body.
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I honestly feel bad because you asked this question truly not knowing the reaction you were going to get.

Obviously, now you know you aren't going to lose 3 inches and get all fit and toned in a week...but there's more to it than that.

Like others said, you can watch your bloating by drinking water and watching your sodium, avoiding sodas and sugar soaked beverages. You can also take fiber or eat a lot of fiber rich vegetables to help things "move through" your body regularly (a lot of people are "backed up" and don't know it!)

That being said, you won't notice any extreme weight loss from this. Your belly may be a little flatter, but that's about it. Certainly not 3 inches flatter (like others have said, it took me MONTHS to lose 3 waist inches)

But..also, like others have said--what's more important is looking in the mirror and loving you for who you are. I started this journey last January and in August I had a weeklong beach vacation. Number one, I wasn't where I wanted to be weight wise yet (I was derailed by a tick bite, college graduation, and then the flu--all at once) and when I was down there I ended up eating like CRAZY and gained 7 pounds of fat (I'm 4'11--my calories are usually around 1300--I was eating almost 5,000 a day! And was sick and nauseated as hell most of the time--thank you rum punch and deep fried ice cream sandwiches!)

But....I got tons of compliments down there...nobody looked at me like I was some type of abomination, and I had a great time. I was proud of what my body looked like--I didn't care what anyone else thought. And when you feel that way--at 100 pounds or 300--people see your confidence, not your "figure". It's all about how you work it girlie! I was bloated...had my TOM...and I still looked hot!

Now I just look at it as more motivation for next year to get where I want to be! Take everything a day at a time and know that true progress comes slowly--not overnight :)

I came here for sarcasm and giggles. Now I feel like I horrible person. This was such a positive post! The world needs more people like you. Thank you for that! :flowerforyou: