Dropping weight and training for a race - need buddies! :)

2»

Replies

• Inds13
    Inds13 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi Fal! I'm training for a race too! We can be MFP running buddies, lol.
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Hi! I'm Robin and I'm training for my third half marathon! Motivational friends from this site make such a huge difference! Feel free to add me everyone (:
  • I have actually applied for a 5k race in june that im training up for as well:) you can add me if you want... same goes for everyone else :) xx
  • blorft
    blorft Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me as well! I've done a few 5Ks and 2 10Ks. Was sidelined last year with a foot injury, but I'm back on track and training for a half-marathon in October. Giving myself lots of time so I don't hurt my foot again! Good luck!
  • khoshgeleh16
    khoshgeleh16 Posts: 150 Member
    I'm training for a 10k in May - haven't quite made it to 5k yet but am plodding along towards my goal and am always happy to have more running buddies to keep me in line! :-D
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Hi Fal! I am also training for a race. I've signed up for a 5k in April and a 10k in June. I'm always happy to have more motivated pals. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Hey there, I just started on here, looking for buddies as well. I am just dieting as well making a change to my future diet as well. Would love some motivation.

5k sounds intense, wish I could do something like that but I have old lady knees.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    feel free to join.. i am active and so is my group.. we are doing a c25k thread if you or anyone else wants to join.. everyone is welcome. we share goals, recipes, quotes, weigh ins, challenges, you name it.

were a team= together each achieves more

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    can always walk it.. one girl in our group is walking it.. your body is capable of so much more than we think.. its our mind that says i cant,, your body is left thinking why did you stop.. i could have went further, faster, harder.. you didnt let me..

ok this is how i talk myself through things.. yes i can be nuts.. but it works..

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability
  • K1tt
    K1tt Posts: 37 Member
    Hi, I'm training for 10k in February. Happy to be friends
  • SDJess17
    SDJess17 Posts: 10 Member
    Just re-signed up with MFP and for a 5k Mud Run in June……Super excited!!!!!
  • Marchmallow
    Marchmallow Posts: 124 Member
    Hi everybody! If you don't get a friend request from me, please just add me anyway because I just missed you! :o)
  • rexroars
    rexroars Posts: 131 Member
    I signed up for a 5k on Feb 16th! I've been doing C25K to get ready and loving it.

You should totally add me! And anyone else!! I would love to give/receive more support :)
  • noisyhearts
    noisyhearts Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! Sending you a request :) I am just starting out running and aim to do a 5k in the summer!