24 Hour Fitness Kid's Club Attendant Interview

Options
HapaHaole92
HapaHaole92 Posts: 85 Member
Has anyone worked there in this specific position? What questions should I expect? What should I wear? Should I bring things other than a resume?

Replies

• lee3978
    lee3978 Posts: 274
    Options
    I used to work at a health club nursery. Bring your references, CPR/First Aid card and a big smile :) Good Luck!!!
  • hep26000
    hep26000 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I don't have any advice for you on your interview but good luck.

One thing I will mention is do not let another child hold a baby/toddler. The first time I ever dropped my oldest off (she was between 1 and 2) I checked back in through the window to peek on her and make sure she was doing okay. A 5 year old picked my kid up like a stuffed animal and my daughter was crying. I had to walk in and stop them and then chew the worker out for letting that happen in front of him. It's not like he was dealing with a crisis when it happened. He was just sitting there zoning out. Pissed me off!

But again, Good Luck! hehe
  • lee3978
    lee3978 Posts: 274
    Options
    Wear comfy biz casual. No yoga pants.
  • HapaHaole92
    Options
    I used to work at a health club nursery. Bring your references, CPR/First Aid card and a big smile :) Good Luck!!!

I told the manager I had no CPR certification but she said that was ok :p. I realize I'll have to get certified though if I get the job. No problem :)
  • HapaHaole92
    Options

Literally anyone who wears yoga pants to a gym interview does not want the job. Ew. HOW DO PEOPLE EVEN DO THAT WITH THEIR LIFE?!?!
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    You can go to glassdoor.com to get reviews on interviews, salaries, and how it's like working at 24 hour fitness or any company/organizations. It has been very helpful to me so that I can be prepared on what to expect.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options

Literally anyone who wears yoga pants to a gym interview does not want the job. Ew. HOW DO PEOPLE EVEN DO THAT WITH THEIR LIFE?!?!

Unless you're auditioning for a group exercise instructor position, I don't see any possible reason why someone would think that would fly.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    This holds true for all interviews.

Go in with questions. Do research before you go in so you know the way the company works