Looking for Friends in their Early 20s!

Options

Replies

• kALcyoum
    kALcyoum Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey All,

24 year old here with a full time job that requires me to travel a lot. I was pretty serious about working out last year and dropped about 25 lb (fell off the wagon around end of November/Holidays) but trying to get back to working out regularly and being better about tracking my food intake.

Definitely looking for some extra motivation so please feel free to add me!
  • SupermanRitz
    Options
    Hey! Same situation, graduated in June but I'm back for more school lol but this time will be different. 23 years old, 172lbs. Feel free to add
  • arserine
    arserine Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Ashley and I'm 23. I've been on here consistently for about 6 months and am always looking for committed and supportive friends! Feel free to add me if you plan to be on every day to log and support each other :).
  • acmrshll
    acmrshll Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, and am working to increase my support group! I graduated with a Masters in 2012, and started my desk job the same year...and managed to gain like 10 lbs from being so sedentary, yikes.
  • killer_abs90
    Options
    Feel free to add me, there is never enough of mutual support when it comes to fat loss
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Add me, I try and be supportive and give you daily laughs :P I'm 22, 23 in March.
  • mcroix
    mcroix Posts: 2
    Options
    Does 25 count as early 20's or has that ship sailed in my life? Just joking! I just recently joined too and I hope you reach your progress! Congratulations of graduating!
  • Masekre
    Masekre Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!. (:< I'm almost 25... So technically still early 20's, right? ha
  • floho112
    Options
    Motivation is key! Lets push each other towards healthier goals.

34986534.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ashleearoha
    ashleearoha Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 21 and looking for some people around my age to be friends with on here too :) Feel free to add me.
  • absnjoshmum
    Options
    Hi. Im new to this so looking for some friends to motivate me. Im 39 and looking to lose weight by my 40th birthday at end of march. I'm a busy mum of 2, working part time. If you would like to help me on my journey , please add me as a friend :) Im in need of help and motivation x Look forward to hearing from you :)

Sorry, just realised this post was for people in 20's.. doh..lol
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just turned 22 in December, I graduate college in May. I currently do not work, I take care of my mom and grandparents. I have started with spinning as exercise. I do 20 mins - 1 hour depending on pain levels. I love to walk trails in the warmer months. Anyone who like may add me. My last college semester started this week so I haven't been as active as I like.
  • rexroars
    rexroars Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I requested you! Just graduated, I'm 22 (23 in March) and I have my first desk job. I have never sat down for this long during a day in my entire life!! I gained weight after graduation but I want to lose it again, and a bit more if possible!

Anyone should feel free to add me!! I love to share tips and recipes :)
  • noisyhearts
    noisyhearts Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess! I'm 24 & similar height/weight/goals. Sending you a request.
  • LouiseB1991
    LouiseB1991 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and since I started uni my weight has been up and down all the time, too many parties and late night study snacks! Trying to get into some sort of normal habit now!
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I'm 22 and anyone feel free to add me if you want :) I show support and am always logging my food and exercise. We got this!!!
  • GrindingSalt
    GrindingSalt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey : ) I'm 22, also turning 23 in February, also weighing about 174#! I've been reading the forums a ton and am just now starting to participate. I'd love some friends for support and encouragement!
  • kayleenmcgrath
    kayleenmcgrath Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, anyone who wants can add me :).
  • jkm92
    jkm92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 21 graduated this year, currently doing my masters ...which has made me gain everything I lost during uni :/
    Feel free to add me, would be great to have a support system :)
  • NicoleRaeB
    NicoleRaeB Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 19yrs old and am 5'3.5 and 197.6 lbs and am hoping to lose 45-50 lbs by the end off May. :) Feel free to add me as a friend, I could use the support.